Post pics of scars you wish you had as a child

meatlocker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tree that almost ate the kid in the movie "Poltergeist"

aae.thumb.jpg

Robbie: I don't like the tree, Dad.

Steve: It's an old tree. It's been around here a long time. I think it was here before my company built the neighborhood.

Robbie: I don't like its arms. (whispering) It knows I live here, doesn't it?

Steve: It knows everything about us, Rob. That's why I built the house next to it, so it could protect us...It's a very wise old tree.

Robbie: It looks at me. It knows I live here.

On the real, that scene traumatized me good. i don't think i played in on or around trees for a good 2-3 years after seeing that movie.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The Faces of Bélmez

On August 23rd, 1971, in the small Spanish village of Bélmez, a startling and unusual event began to take place. In the home of Maria Gõmez Pereira an apparition was forming on the kitchen floor. It was a human face.

The features were distinct and almost mimicked the expressionist style of painting. Maria Pereira had no explanation for its presence and her first suspicions were that it was of paranormal origin. Six days later, in an attempt to destroy the apparition, the floor was ripped up and a new cement floor laid down. One week later another face appeared in exactly the same place. Bélmez is a small village where news such as this travels fast and very soon, the house was besieged by onlookers. Again, the Pereira family wanted to destroy the face, but the Mayor ordered it to be preserved. The face was removed from the floor and hung on the wall whilst the floor was dug up - it was felt that whatever was causing the apparitions must be beneath the floor, and it was well known that this village occupied ground that was once a graveyard. Nine feet down, human remains were discovered.

Two weeks after the new floor had been put down, another male face appeared. Another two weeks later, a female face appeared, this time with several smaller faces around it - nine to fifteen of them. This time, their development was observed by experts who were surprised to watch the shapes take form, almost in front of their very eyes. Many other faces formed, some very quickly, disappearing with equal haste - even over the course of a single day. Over time, the expressions appeared to change, get older and wizened. The faces did seem to be open to interpretation, both in their origin and their expression. Almost everyone who saw them, priest, psychiatrist, scientist, journalist, saw something slightly different in the features - was it irony, fear, shock, despair, happiness? Investigators made tape recordings whilst the house was unattended and locked. When replayed, the tapes contained inexplicable sounds of distant human wailing, whispering and crying

All attempts the banish the faces failed - the floor was ripped up several times. Detergent and scrubbing seemed to do nothing but change the expressions and widen the eyes. Eventually, each face would disappear in its own time and apparently subject to its own laws of physics. Whilst the faces appeared like expressionist paintings, and were indeed hailed as masterpieces of paranormal art by eminent painters, it is unclear as to what actual pigments, paint or dyes were used. Chemists were unable to detect any elements in the faces that were not present in concrete and were at a loss to explain the existence of the faces at all.

faceinstone.jpg

ghostbelmezanotherface.jpg

belmez.jpg

belmez6.jpg

belmez2.jpg

belmez1.jpg

nino.jpg

lascaras_debelmez3.jpg

belmez2.jpg

Words can't describe how much these faces freaked me out. I couldn't even look at the floor when I went to the bathroom or the fridge for a drink of water at night.

i remember i read some book when i was young about paranormal stuff, and i believed like all of it.. i read one story about a swamp monster chasing and attacking a car, so whenever i was in a car at night id be scared as hell

edit: ive never heard of those faces, thats crazy tho

B00005KIVV.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

i wasnt really scared by this, but i remember back in the days when i used to go into the movieshop with the folks to rent a movie i would always see this and at first it creeped me out, but then every time i saw it i became more and more intrigued by it.

oh and pinhead scared the the shit out of me back then too:

pinhead-canvas.jpg

B000071WJ7.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

not this specific movie but jason in general freaked me out when i was really little. my grandma lives in a house in rural ass upper michigan with no neighbors or stores or a police station or anything. worse than that it was in the woods on a lake so all i could ever think of at night was camp crystal lake. shit freaked me out but i acted tough and never told anyone. i just ran anywhere i went at her house.