post coal cars here-

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

you would think after a few years or months or however long youve been painting you would have improved some... ughhhh

:spent:

you suck worse then any one on here, why? because you run your mouth like you acctually get up, yet you do nothing but net jock.Faggot!

Keep up the good work crow

syceo

Guest crack is wack

chances are all those are buffed by now. coal cars like that suck because they usually get bufed very quickly. i think a lot of those lnies only have one statr and end forever. often times meaning their local going from one coal plant to another where they go through and buff em with steel waxers deals (shave off the metal n paint) its good your trying to liven up the benching experience but those cars i doubt will be as friendly towards your endevours.

Originally posted by crack is wack

chances are all those are buffed by now. coal cars like that suck because they usually get bufed very quickly. i think a lot of those lnies only have one statr and end forever. often times meaning their local going from one coal plant to another where they go through and buff em with steel waxers deals (shave off the metal n paint) its good your trying to liven up the benching experience but those cars i doubt will be as friendly towards your endevours.

...maybe....but i know theres a line of those fancy aluminum coal cars that comes from fl thru my town (half way up the east coast) and ive seen the same cus rubek car 3 times (the first time i saw it was two years ago) and i saw a rei from 2000 the other day and a sigh from 99 a few weeks ago...i like painting coal cars for the same reason crow. you never see anything on them and it pisses me off.

tease is an idiot, i found the best thing to do is ignore him, he angers me with his unexpected stupidity whether it be in the freight section OR ch. zero. all living his semi-retarded life half way on an internet graf message board (even though his shit is garbage).... did i mention he's 21???