Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Post a section with pictures of Graf products

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ENOS2002, Nov 30, 2001.

1. ENOS2002

ENOS2002 New Jack

POST A SECTION WITH GRAF PRODUCTS AND DIFFERENT WAYS TO GRAF, EX: PAINT,USE MARKERS,ETCH,BOMB,ETC. ALSO MAKE A SECTION W/THE BEST TAG OF THE WEEK WHERE PEEPS SEND IN PIX OF THEIR TAGS AND U REVIEW IT...ALSO DO A THING W/AN ALPHABET OF GRAFFITI WHERE U HAVE ALL WAYS OF WRITING GRAF....THAT WAY U CAN COMPETE WITH OTHER GOOD SITES LIKE GRAFFITI.ORG n PUREGRAFFITI.COM, UR SITE WILL BE THE BOMB THOUGH WHEN ITS FINISHED.....JUSTTHOUGHT IDGIVE SOME HELP ON WHAT THE SITE HSOULD B LIKE SO IT CAN B DOPE/

2. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

im sure they thank you.

3. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

ohh man you are quite gay

4. graf-freely!

graf-freely! Member

make up your own sight

5. pukey1

pukey1 Elite Member

um...no:eek:

6. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

fuck your life!

7. diggity

diggity Guest

that would be impossible. there are 4,828 users on this board, now lets have each of them send in a tag, bomb and piece, then have it reviewed by the people who run this site. thats 14,484 pictures being submitted, then you take that and im not sure how many crew members there are so lets just say that theres 10, theres probably more, but we'll say 10. now we're up to 144,840 views of pictures kids send in. then they have to be "reviewed" ok so of right now, there are a total of 11,256 threads on the entire board. so thats about around 3000 more threads that are here now. then the moderators have to go threw them. so the idea here i believe is that if you want your own work reviewed, post it with some other stuff, if people like it, they'll tell you. but come on. who do you think these people are? im not too familur with the other sites you mentioned but at the bench, theres ALWAYS new graff everyday, so much that i dont think its really possible to see all. your schedule maybe more giving than mine. as far as the alphabet thing goes, i think im understanding this right, you want 12oz to draw the letters for you? if you have questions on getting started, go to the yard and read ouija's post on that. it can help you alot. im not trying to say your ideas arnt the good, but you should realize that what your asking is a bit out of reach.

8. Latin_Bomber

Latin_Bomber Guest

UHHHHH....KEEP YOUR DAY JOB

9. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

yo man why are you alwayse askin people to do shit for you. if ya wanna see stuf go find it post it and if your luky people will add to your post. otherwize stop talkin in here

10. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

ahahahahahhaahahhahhahahhaahahahahahahahaha enos your fuckin comic relief

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah man, and we'll open little graff shops in every major city so toys like you who dont want to have to learn shit on their own can just come in and buy a style...

learn to burn your hand off with etch on your own man...

13. montanaman

montanaman Guest

allrighty.......then.... looooooooooser......is this guy serious?

14. montanaman

montanaman Guest

hahahahahahahahahahahah.. at time like this .... hahahahahaha....i have to laugh... heres wat i think... its like a jungle sometimes ,that makes me wonder how i keep from going under........good laugh kid.. thanx...hahahahah