possiblythe funniest thing i have ever seen

Guest donkeydong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Not quite as funny when placed out of context, but yes, it's funny.

Anyone else noticed how fucking terrible Photoshop is at kerning letters? Just look at the "IZ" in prize... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest imported_Tesseract

Windaz is fuckin funny:lol:

Am australian visits new york, so when he reaches the city he passes a red light, car drivers hit the brakes, and a havoc is created...a cop sees the whole thing and yells:

"Hey man, you came here to die?"

and the australian replys:

"No man, Yesterdie!"

Guest imported_Tesseract

^^^Dude, stop lying!!!!

I posted at 7:30 you posted at 7:32....fuckin liar:lol:

Tesseract/bombing humour;)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by DETO

Word, that is wack, nothing funny about it to me :o

and dissing handicapped people was better?

Guest donkeydong

wow i think you all should lighten the fuck up...seeing how maybe i didnt describe what i thought was funny

i think the picture is funny for the following reasons

1.the expresion the cubmasters face

2.how he is holding the trophy

3. the fact that someone else posted this picture way before i did

4. someone else obviouslly more than i thought this was soo funny that they actually brought it to photoshop to insert type into it which shows that even though this is a subject that one should not laugh at, but there is a sense of humor that you cant ignore regardless who you are.. i do shun on people that make fun of anyone that is in a less unfortunete situation than theres.. so if my posting of "almost the funniest thing ive ever seen" was misinturpretated than im not sorry its your fault,,but i beilive that i should of had this explanation attatched to the image

oh and dont correct my spelling i only have one arm!

ok fuck you

happy now

eat a dick

pref. a big black dirty one

Guest donkeydong

hmmm?

i'm getting emails from people complaining about your pathetic behavior on 12ozprophet.com. if you continue the bullshit (such as posting threads like "black penis") you'll be banned from the site. really, is there any need for that shit? if you're that interested in homoeroticism, i'm sure there's plenty of other sites and messageboards you could find that would fulfill your needs more appropriately. please consider this your first and only warning.

thank you.

oh baby ive tried all the gay message boards available..and the 12ozprophet mssge. board is the gayest mutha fucka i have ever seen !

Archived