Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

posi nubers fest

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nozaki, Jul 27, 2005.

1. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

just wondering if any other 12oz'ers are heading down to this hardcore fest this week other than me. it's pretty popular, so i'm sure there should be a couple of you...

2. fermentor666

fermentor666 Veteran Member

I like some positive hardcore, but not so much that I would sit through that much of it. What's the line-up?

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

All i know is that Killing Time is playing it.

Which is really funny to me.

4. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

5. CIPHER_one

CIPHER_one Senior Member

Downt to Nothing

...I'm not going...

6. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

i'm not sure who's playing. i'm actually not even really going...i just live in the area and will probably hang out in the parking lot or something one of the days and make fun of the scenesters with the locals. i stopped having fun at shows back in like 95, shit's kind of retarded now-a-days. seems like the kids that go to shows now don't have too much heart, almost like they're only in the scene to claim the gimmick of being a hardcore kid because they have no real passion. maybe it's just me though.

7. TheAggressor

TheAggressor New Jack

same shit here about shows, i stopped having fun in like '99 and have dreaded going to shows to see some of my favorite bands even

8. nozaki

nozaki Senior Member

the same thing happened to me with the "party" scene. shit was mad fun from like 96-2000, then it just started sucking...now the large "rave's" are a waiste of money and the only ones worth attending are the outlaws and free parties...

that's a whole other world though

9. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

people are still having fucking posi fests? jesus christ....i though ravers were retarded for hanging on to such a dead scene but oh no.....leave it to the "hardcore" kids to one up everyone.

i would love to get a time machine and take these kids back 10 years. they would shit their pants.

10. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Modern Life Is War is one of the only reasons why i still love hardcore these days. Honestly, so few good hardcore bands have come out in the last few years, its depressing.

11. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

[​IMG]
    Yeah, let's party with all these winners.

12. theGOON

theGOON Member

certainly not going to said fest-.
    i too am over hardcore. i'm huge on metalcore/metal for the time, but the "scenes" associated with these 'underground' genres are fucking stupid. i go for the mosh and leave w/o talking to anybody because the "hardcore" kids out here are complete shitbags, much like back home, but these kids dress worse...

13. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

unless im sitting on stage, I dont go to hardcore shows anymore.

14. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

A FUCKING MEN. A FUCKING MEN. AMEN. AMEN!!!!!

if i were to go to this, i would end up punching 5 people in the face that i personally know. but, as always, you do that, and its 15 versus 1. id like to drive by this thing with a megaphone and say "IF YOUR WEARING CAMO PANTS, BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!!!" then i would drive by again: "FIDEL CASTRO CALLED, HE WANTS HIS HAT BACK!"

and for the kids that have no idea what theyre doing...

"ONLY GIRLS ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR WHITE STUDDED BELTS. ONLY GIRLS ARE ALLOWED TO WEAR TIGHT PANTS."

"GET AN ORIGNAL HAIRCUT!"

"SAUCONYS AND DOOFY TATOOS ARE 5 YEARS AGO!"

i could go on, you get the point..

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned