Posers

Tribal_Man

I hate all the posers at my school!!! There all like ya 12oz is cool!!. So i asked if any of them write and there all like write? so i show them some really crappy graff and the're all think its sweet because its graff no matter how shitty it is!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest NoamChomsky

The tri-color epaulettes are to be worn with the purple closest to the neck.Wear your name tag on the designated eyelet on the right side of the shirt and all other pins to the left.In addition to the name tag wear no more than two pins at once.These are the additional pins that are appropriate.One Promotional Button,Tenure Pins,andGuest Service Pins.

IBNOAM<- NIGGAS PLEASE BELIEVE I CAN HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE A,UM,UH,LIKE A FAT CHICK AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE,PLEASE BLEIVE IT.I DONT PLAY.

Guest NoamChomsky

NOAM:There be hella fake ass niggas up on here?

TribalMan:Whodi,You dont know da half.

NOAM:Drop a story on us soulja!

TribalMan:Aight,So check it;Im at the drink machine and...

NOAM:Which one?The Fruitopia machine or the Dr.Pepper machine?

TribalMan:It was tha Fruitopia machine,any way so this dude walks up to me and boys and he...

NOAM:Hold on!You drink that Fruitopia shit?

TribalMan:Naw man,but my boy Moe drinks that shit like...

NOAM:Whoa man,I dont roll with Fruitopia drinkers.

TribalMan:HaHaHA...

NOAM:Please believe I will slit your throat if you keep laughin.

TribalMan:Why do you hate Fruitopia so much.

NOAM:Thats another story for another day my boy.

Guest NoamChomsky

FUCK ALL YOU NIGGAS JUST POSTING OTHER PEOPLES SHIT.PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL MAKE SURE YOU LOOK LIKE MY GOLD FISH;BLOATED AND DEAD IN THE EAST RIVER.PLEASE BELIEVE I WILL KILL ALL HATERS.

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE I AM HARDCORE.I COLLECT BEEF LIKE I COLLECT BASEBALL CARDS;IN A FOLDER TUCKED IN MY DRAWER.PLEASE BELIEVE I SMASH SMARTASS NIGGAS LIKE I A SHOOT GEESE;VERY WELL.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.REGULATOR GOT MY BACK SO PLEASE BELIEVE HIM TOO.

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE I HANDLE MY BEEF LIKE HOW I EAT PUSSY;12 PEOPLE AT A TIME.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.PLEASE BELIEVE I CRUSH BITCH ASS HOE ASS NIGGAS PLEASE BELIEVE IT.PLEASE BELIEVE IM UP IN HERE TAKIN SHIT OVER LIKE THE NOTSEES IN WW2.

Guest NoamChomsky

PLEASE BELIEVE I SAW VAN WILDER AND IT WAS KINDA WEAK.PLEASE BELIEVE I JUST SAW THAT SHIT FOR THE NUDITY.BUT PLEASE BELIEVE I WANTED A REFUND WHEN I FOUND OUT TARA REID DONT GET NAKED.PLEASE BELIEVE IM GETTIN TIRED OF TALKIN LIKE THIS.PLEASE BELIEVE I GONNA GO COP SOME WAFFLES NOW.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

IBNOAMADNAUSEAMROK<- THE IB STANDS FOR ICKY BASEMENTS.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Tribal_Man

So i asked if any of them write and there all like write? so i show them some really crappy graff and the're all think its sweet because its graff no matter how shitty it is!!

good one!

You're King of the Toys!

Believe that!

OURzesto2?:lol:

this kid is a fucking pandabear. "I FUCKING HATE KIDS AT MY SCHOOL!! LOL!! STFU!!" fuckin shit son...this kid sounds like a 7th grader in middle school with his totally awesome TEEN ANGST! "YEAH DUDE! SLIPKNOT ROXxX!"

tribal sucks too by the way. woo hoo i love the taggings!!!!!!

I AM THE GRAFFITIER!!! YES TAGGERING IS PHAT!

-star spangled banners son-

peace to the godz

im a wizard.

Guest NoamChomsky

Aser1ne,last time, i promise...

TEASER PLEASE BELIEVE YOU ARE SO RETARDED I GET HEADACHES WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT.PLEASE BELIEVE I CRUSH HATERS LIKE HOW I RIDE A BIKE;WITH TWO HANDS.PLEASE BELIEVE IT.

***NOAM***<---- (The IB stands for Icy Balloons.)

Guest greedy mars

werd up homeslice skizzle my nizzle tagero dawg. whats crackalain nigga? you check out that phat thread on girls. man it is rad. werd up homie :D :D

another thing i like how rookies like you who make posts and respond 2 times and never show your face again on 12 oz.

TUEskinnkneeee

Guest NoamChomsky

NOAM:damn this thread didnt turn out the way you thought it would did it?

TribalMan:Naw every one hatin on my screename.im gonna change it to Triple 5 Soul Man.

NOAM:hmm.

TribalMan:Now will you tell me why you dont like Fruitopia?

NOAM:It all started about 5 years ago.I had it all: the perfect house,great job in sales,perfect family and a beautiful wife.Well she got fat after the 3rd kid...but anyway on with the story.It was a balmy friday afternoon and I had just left the office for the day and was heading to my son Dakotas' soccer game.I arrived early and saw dakota practicing with his teamates,I waved to him and went over to the concession stand and purchased a fruitopia.(pauses)

TribalMan:And then what?

NOAM:Well just then my wife called me and told me she was leaving me.

TrbalMan:And you think it was because of the Fruitopia?

NOAM:No,i think its probaly because i was sleeping with her sister.

Tribalman:Then why do you hate Fruitopia?

NOAM:I accidentally spilled it in my car driving home.

TribalMan:Thats why you hate Fruitopia?

NOAM:Obviously youve never tried to clean Fruitopia off of a Leather seat.

~>nKoIaNmG<~

please believe this is thebest thread ever, please believe im laughing my ass off like i hammer nails, very hard, please believe everyone in the room is looking at me, please noam keep it up.

and makros, that was about the best thing youve ever said, the i am a wizard topped it right off, please believe.

the TT stands for Titty Toucher

Archived