poser illkids

the_snake

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Poser...

I met Pose about two years ago when he came to Denver with Chachi. He was doing a production with some friends of mine, Jher, Chase, and East. I got to check out his blackbook - he had some real amazing stuff. I wish I had some to post because, for those of you that don't realize, that flick is just a quickie. Pose is very talented with letters, and is probably the most bitten writer in the mid-west right now.

I've never seen any Poser sketches on the net, so if anyone has some, I'd be interested to see them. If Poser happens to be on here, what's up bro!...

Is that supposed to be a P?Looks like a G to me...and whoever said this guys got a nice hand,are you blind??Thats horrible and I guess I'm a toy cause I dont know who Pose is.That style is the worst thing to ever happen to graff.I really cant get over how many kids bite it.I'm not saying Snake bit it...But I am saying its wak.

poser is quite an artist and ridiculously amazing with a can..... but if u havent even herd of anyone that writes pose.... maybe....... poseII, then u must really be retarded.....i could understand if u dont know poser..... but w/e.....poser is great.....if anyone else has blackbook shit of his....please post!

Originally posted by stank3

poser is quite an artist and ridiculously amazing with a can..... but if u havent even herd of anyone that writes pose.... maybe....... poseII, then u must really be retarted.....i could understand if u dont know poser..... but w/e.....poser is great.....if anyone else has blackbook shit of his....please post!

OH NO,SPELLING RETARDED>>>RETARTED IS VERY RETARDED DONT YA THINK?

Re: BAM!

Originally posted by GOTone

...In your Akward Eye!

don't worry bro. Humbling experiences are actually quite beneficial.

well there is no doubt the guy has skills with a can,but my comments were about the throw up in that guys black book..you schooled me to who he is but that doesnt make that black book page look any better..so you really showed me up didnt you???oh man i feel like such a toy..thanks guy

Guest Propaganda

there is always gonna be hate on someone's art, no doubt, can't escape it but still I say that Poser shit is phat to me. I can learn a thing or two.

Originally posted by dremster

whoa....hes ok? i think hes above average sir.

that's nice.

Originally posted by Propaganda

there is always gonna be hate on someone's art, no doubt, can't escape it but still I say that Poser shit is phat to me.

apparently i'm a hater because i don't like some of his stuff.

through all of this, my statement still stands.

Archived