portisheadthread

retard

I have always liked this groups music. The compositions they put together are great. I'm well aware that alot of people hate them.

The music has always worked on so many levels for me though.

Its great for getting girls in the "mood". Its great to smoke pot to also.hahaa.

on a side note anyone here ever heard of dj ozio he is a relative of mine he sent me his cd a few years ago i love his stupid ass music, sounds like rap rhythms without the words mainly but he is a fucking nut man.

anyway just trying to start a conversation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by retard

I have always liked this groups music. The compositions they put together are great. I'm well aware that alot of people hate them.

The music has always worked on so many levels for me though.

Its great for getting girls in the "mood". Its great to smoke pot to also.hahaa.

on a side note anyone here ever heard of dj ozio he is a relative of mine he sent me his cd a few years ago i love his stupid ass music, sounds like rap rhythms without the words mainly but he is a fucking nut man.

anyway just trying to start a conversation.

oizo's some good shit... monday massacre's the track!

:king:

dude... dj ozio calls himself now Mr. ozio and i have his cd "When anlolog worms attack" its the shit. get it NOW!!

i watch it with cartoons when im high and its fucking nuts!!!

try it out.

and portishead rules.:king:

OZIO is my cousin he is one crazy shit. he sent me both cd's he made as well as some tapes with older stuff he was over here for a quick stint in nyc to rerecord some scratch work with another dj from cali in the mute studios in nyc. Great music to bug out to basically.

YES portishead is most definitely sex music its audible lube.

OZIO is my cousin he is one crazy shit.

NO SHIT DUDE!!!!

thats crazy, does he have the flat eric puppet? have you seen it?

HAVE YOU MET FLAT ERIC???? tell more man i love ozio. and flat eric, hes the shit. i once had every levi commercial with eric on tape. they were soo fucking funny, i hve the flat beat vidio right now.

if your not shitting me your fucking lucky. TELL MORE!!!:king:

portishead is most definitely sex music its audible lube.

for real.

i recently came across the new york concert on vinyl. its pretty so there two vinyls to cover the whole show, but shit, if you think they are dope on CD try hearing it from a record player. its fucking unreal.

To Suki and Dee we should all get together sometime yourfriends could meet my friends and we could be friends type of thing..

And Cramps you make me laugh dude yeah he is really my cousin he is a wierd fucking dude he told me he probably wont make anymore albums just mixtapes.

no he doesnt have the puppet himself it's owned by the puppeteer and it was actually made by jim henson studios.

The commercials have a long ass story behind them and the strangest thing is that flat beet sounds almost nothing like any of the music he made or has been making.

He has gotten offers from sony and a whole mess of record labels to do music for rappers and all kinds of shit he turns it all down thats one of the things i love most about him is he is so true to his music he wont try to seriously cash in off of it and trust me he could.

currently he is making music as usual and sselling mixtapes as he travels he is supposed to pay nyc a visit soon.

yah flat beat does not sound like him at all..

THAT FUCKING ROCKS DUDE!! im soo pumped that you know him for some reason!!!

oh yah.. would it be possible for you to give me the info on how to get his mixtapes??

that would be killer. i love his shit almost to the level as i love death metal....and thats alot of love..

any way. dude you rock....if you need it i have e-mail just ring me up on this thred and ill give it to you...

thanks! :king:

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

yes, i can honestly say portishead is one of the best to listen to whilst masterbating.

hmm....is this a common thing.....music while with another makes sense.....but is mood music a serious preference for u or all females...

I been listening to dummy for the last month now...

it usually takes a month or two to switch it up once I put it in

...and I don't think I've ever had sex to it...

anybody who likes them should check out "the controls" they got the same type of formula so they have a similar sound, but they're still nice

Originally posted by the_gooch

great band!

still waiting for a new album from them

.............dude they broke up a looooooooooong ass time ago...

if you look for it you can find alot of stuff portishead did for movie soundtracks.... and the lead singer and tricky did a shitload of songs together..the best search would be on kazaa.search portishead or tricky

another band that does everything right that portishead didnt do is. everything maine. good group ..dont know if its easy to find their shit or not..but if you live in southern cali check the globe.

another good one is 60 channels.. she goes by another name now. she produced the rapper chick mystic's album last year..good downtempo jungle with damn good vocals..

Originally posted by satrdae

check out "the controls" they got the same type of formula so they have a similar sound

really?i have a skate video with one of their somgs on it. it dosnt sound anything like portishead, it sounded more like straight hop hop.

although, thats the only song ive heard by them.

Archived