PORK

Weapon X

My buddy told me he was watching House on FOX and the dude said something about pouring alcohol or coca-cola onto raw pork and worms will come out. Is that for real?

He later did some research (asking his muslim buddy at work) and then told me that this used to be the case, but now only a small percentage of pork has worms in it.

I find this all hard to believe, but maybe someone on here knows?

I love pork, but I always imagine pigs to be some horrible experiment gone wrong..like in Nation of Islam's history, when the scientist created the White Man, the pig was the byproduct, and then they were used as guards and stuff, until they devolved into the pig we see today. Eh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Smart@Feb 28 2006, 03:42 AM

it's just some TV shit, it's not WebMD... and even that is suspect, I mean, always get a second opinion AND FROM A DOCTOR NOT 12OZ!

This advice would have helped a few years ago when I created a late night suppositories thread. But, actually, 12oz made the right call on that one. I needed it more than I thought.

as far as risk goes in this day and age and i would rate risk factors as 1(chicken or other poultry- bird flu) 2(beef- mad cow/hoof and mouth etc) 3(maybe pork... yeah it's fatty, sure they are indiscriminant omnivores ((like some people lol)) but pork is one of the safer bets i would say.

i'm still trying to adjust to the idea that chicken may be more risky than beef. i swore off beef for a long time, now i'm eating it again. i gotta eat something. shit. maybe i'll just die with everyone else when it happens. fuck it.

and we recently decided to import chicken from some of the high risk countries. wow go america!

they asked me if i had any food or anything..

i thought it was weird to even eat that shit so as a joke actually...yeah i have some donkey meat..

they asked where it was and threw it in the trash can right in front of me and didnt even tell me why...

i had to be like,,what the hell was that about..they said..you arnt allowed to have that due to mad cow...

i should have never said anything..they would have never known..

BUT I DID MANAGE TO BRING BACK 7 CANS OF MONTANA..

DUMBASSES!!

yeah, if you think about it, at the backbone of a lot of religious practices is pretty pratical knowledge that was probably very useful at a time when a lot of basic medical knowledge that we take for granted nowadays wasn't as widespread or readily available to the mass of the people..

Originally posted by harvey wallbanger@Feb 28 2006, 04:23 AM

So? Tequila has worms in it, nobody lets it stop them from drinking that shit.

they dont just get those worms from some random place..

as many bottles of tequila that are produced a year that has worms in it....

they either buy the worms or farm raise them..they are clean and safe to eat( because they have been soking tequila for weeks or months at a time..the al-key-haw kills everything.

Originally posted by CALIgula@Feb 28 2006, 04:08 AM

cmon guys....this is as fake as the fish that will swim up a penis and get stuck in it by making its spine stick out...

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/010907.html

or is it?

I've had that parasite.. that you call a "fish"..

and I've seen the worms form from raw pork with my own eyes..

Both true as the sky