Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PORK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

My buddy told me he was watching House on FOX and the dude said something about pouring alcohol or coca-cola onto raw pork and worms will come out. Is that for real?

He later did some research (asking his muslim buddy at work) and then told me that this used to be the case, but now only a small percentage of pork has worms in it.

I find this all hard to believe, but maybe someone on here knows?

I love pork, but I always imagine pigs to be some horrible experiment gone wrong..like in Nation of Islam's history, when the scientist created the White Man, the pig was the byproduct, and then they were used as guards and stuff, until they devolved into the pig we see today. Eh?

2. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

no.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I've been pouring coke on pork since 1984... no, really. It's part of a Barb-Q recipie I've used since then and I've never seen any worms.

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yeah, that's what I'm saying. But would House MD lie? (I"m serious - I don't watch the show).

5. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

House MD is dope.

But I doubt this is true, we would have heard about it.

Right? :shook:

6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

it's just some TV shit, it's not WebMD... and even that is suspect, I mean, always get a second opinion AND FROM A DOCTOR NOT 12OZ!

7. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

I just had some bacon tonight too... please dont tell me anymore.

8. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

This advice would have helped a few years ago when I created a late night suppositories thread. But, actually, 12oz made the right call on that one. I needed it more than I thought.

9. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

12oz is definitely my doctor, especially considering my lack of health insurance.

10. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

fuck that..

ill be the first one to tell you i wont eat pork..

but that shit dont have worms coming out..

dont believe the hype.
    [​IMG]

11. villain

villain Veteran Member

as far as risk goes in this day and age and i would rate risk factors as 1(chicken or other poultry- bird flu) 2(beef- mad cow/hoof and mouth etc) 3(maybe pork... yeah it's fatty, sure they are indiscriminant omnivores ((like some people lol)) but pork is one of the safer bets i would say.
    i'm still trying to adjust to the idea that chicken may be more risky than beef. i swore off beef for a long time, now i'm eating it again. i gotta eat something. shit. maybe i'll just die with everyone else when it happens. fuck it.
    and we recently decided to import chicken from some of the high risk countries. wow go america!

12. Pfffffffffft

when i came back from italy, i brought back some donkey and horse sausage cause i knew fools that would have eatten that shit up, so i knew they would be suprised that i brought them some weird meat like that home to them...

shit got taken at customs in NYC...

talikin about some mad cow.
    fuck them.

13. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I would love to eat some donkey sausage!

fuckin' customs. you shoulda broke them off a piece. Did you tell them what the meat was? I bet they went home and ate it, too.

14. villain

villain Veteran Member

i thought you only ate your donkey or horse if you were stranded, starving in the desert?

15. Pfffffffffft

they asked me if i had any food or anything..

i thought it was weird to even eat that shit so as a joke actually...yeah i have some donkey meat..

they asked where it was and threw it in the trash can right in front of me and didnt even tell me why...

i had to be like,,what the hell was that about..they said..you arnt allowed to have that due to mad cow...

i should have never said anything..they would have never known..

BUT I DID MANAGE TO BRING BACK 7 CANS OF MONTANA..

DUMBASSES!!