poppin zits

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i saw that...kept going and going

in the mental hospitals...girls used to sit around poppin each other's zits.

thought that was strange..

zits are such wierd little creatures.

Guest --zeSto--

this girl I know always tries to pop people zits.

She'll pinch at people she hardly knows.

It's fucking gross. That's personal shit.

once a few summers ago i had this monster one like on the inner central part of my nose. shit hurt like hell and was sensitive as fuck. i popped the fuck out of it and to this day have never seen as much shit fly out of a zit. it was so satisfying though. my head was getting all hot and my nose was stinging then BOOOOM!!!! shit was all over the mirror. total relaxation.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

i think pooping zits is gross, painful, and not worth it. i heard it can leave scars as well. who cares if you got a pimple on your face...leave it there...it will go away soon enough.

.BOWLING.

i agree with the scars thing, they go away quicker if you leave them too. nowt worse than that scared acne skin

how do u get rid of it ? i mean like theres this pimple i thot i popped but it came back!!! am i suppose to rip the whole thing off like the base ? also how long it take a zit to go away? i waited like a month and the pimple didnt go. i thot ice would swell lit down the next tday its bigger then quearter. anybody got like a list of instructons on how to get rid of pimples???

have u ever had one of those big ass fuckers that doesnt have a head on it and it just feels like a fuckin..i dont know something really painful in your ear?? man thats the fuckin worst. I had one and i popped it, and i could hear it real loud, and i seriously thought my skin had just broken open....scared the fuck outta me.

people think that dirty people have acne, that is annoying. I wash my face a shitload and have tried like every medicine, and I still have moderate acne, it really sucks. Its like fucking descended down to my back, upper chest and arms. It wont fucking go away, ive tried everything...

Originally posted by High Priest

shower...alot. it works for me. i bathe...on average around 3 to 4 times a day...

if i did that i would have no skin left

I get one once n a while and i have the ANSWER!!! kinda, if i see one of those dirty little bitches getting its creep on...I pop its ass right off my face till there aint nothing but blood ..then..here it is....toothpaste..lil dab right on that mofo...generally do it before i crash and in the morn wash of the dry paste in the shower...works for me..like 80 to 90 percent of the time..might as well give it a shot....it also gives you that "fuck, its burning ...it MUST be working" type feeling..peace

Archived