Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

POPGUNWAR.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Dec 29, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

What do you think of popgunwar?

Be honest.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

how sad it must be to be so insecure....

you should have asked santa for a life you dont need a modem to live.

(first)

3. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

I am in no position to make a valid character assessment. And if people on here can, you probably spend too much time online.

5. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

im not insecure...im just taking a poll of who hates me and who loves me. and who could careless. im so fuckin rad that i can just do shit like that. and i do need a modem to live. im part computer.

6. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

my profile of you is some kid that was victimised in highschool gone internet tyrant due to the saftey factor ...i dont know this is just what i get from the posts that i read ..

my guess is your a drama student ( or at least should have been)

7. Kill Me Now

Kill Me Now New Jack

YOU ARE A FUCKIN FAGGOT ASS BITCH!!!

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

http://dvddvd.uhome.net/photo/predator.jpg'>
    stop whining

9. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

wellm i got most of the "third railer toys" believing that im a internet cop

i tell them things like..i ask if tthey tag adn whats thier tags..some are curious and ask me about my undercover job..i tell them everything i do on the net is being recorded..
    im a 40 yr old information gatherer..i bust kids..i seperate the toys from the champs..
    :rolleyes:

10. »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

»GLÅM¬RÖCK« Banned

POPGUNwaR = GaYNESS x5--5005235552356773476

11. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

really though,

that shot out to the `12oz ladies was really wack.
    you swear being a personallity on 12oz is a esteemed credential and not a fact that your an antisocial loser like the rest of us who waste far far far far far far to much time here.

12. Talented illustrator, shitty everything else from the looks of it.

I'm gonna go dance now. Thank you for your time. Beer,

El Mamerro

13. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

if you'd liked to trade some shiity things for a nice north face jacket id think you were a great person.

14. Missinterpreted

Missinterpreted Member

i actually like your stupid posts. and especially the fact that every dude on here hates on them and tells you how much they hate your guts. its entertaining.

without you, their number of posts would probably be a lot lower than what they are. and you know how much we all care about our numbers. lol.

15. Tesseract

Tesseract 12oz Loyalist

Actually no, we dont care about numbers...i had pogunwar in my ignore list on my previous name...this thread reminded me that i have to do it again...Marlboro was the only person on 12oz that was amusing and hated like no other