POPGUNWAR: TIKI BAR SAMURAI?

JoeyLawrence

ok lets get this shinny dinny spinning aye?

im gonna post a girly drink that i enjoy and you all add more. BEER replies will go un-noticed and be neglected. THIS IS THE TIKI GIRLY STYLE TROPICAL drink party. Soooo....if youre gonna say, "PABST BLUE RIBBON BITCH!!!!!!!" save it.... because you are just wasting your own time. But that doesnt matter anyways does it? You are just a washed out 20 something loser who hates girly drinks and drinks beer to be macho. FUCK YOU. Go drink your Coors and we'll see whos laughing when you cant see your toes and Im lapping strawberry daquiris outta hawaiian girls navels on the beach. FUCKERS.

Starting now:

Midnight Meelee:

in a 24oz glass:

-1/5 7up

-1/5 Curacao (the blue stuff yall)

-1/5 Absolut Mandrin

-1/5 Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice

-1/5 BLAVOD

Pour In this order over ice. The drink should fade from clear to blue to purple to black. Garnish with a lime twist and tropical straw. Sit on your back porch and relax. Repeat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Bah. Lime in the Corona is restaurant and bar crap. For tourists.

Real beach beer is drunk ghetto:

-They have no extraneous additives.

-They must be opened with a rock, some part of your beach chair, or your teeth.

-They must all be lukewarm by your third.

-They need to constantly have sand on the rim. You should be swallowing at least 15 grains of sand per sip.

-Extra points for no cooler. Your best bet is to buy a bag of ice, open up one side, and stuff your beer in it.

-You have to pee it right: A) You have to stand in front of the water, piss your pants in front of everyone, THEN go in the water. B) You can pee IN the water, but you have to do it next to a girl and you MUST announce it midway.

If two (2) or more of these rules are violated, then you may consider yourself NOT drinking beach beer. Beer,

El Mamerro

^ Cheap ass shirley temple. Also...

I like to mix Capri sun of all flavors with alcahol.

I also enjoy the bacardi mixes in Fuzzy Navel, Margarita ANDD PIna colada. Those frozen concentrates.. and all you have to add are the bacardi and ice. (and water)

Think Pink!

Formerly considered a "girlish" color, pink invaded men's wear. Yessir, pilgrims, even real tough hombres were donning pink ties, shirts, and bathrobes. Serious corporate types could be seen wearing pink under their grey flannel suits. This display of sartorial splendor was a radical departure from the drab neutral colors that once limited men's clothing choices.

Guest professor poopatronic
Originally posted by mopius

drinking is lame

whatever. for the last couple years or so since moving to america i've been somewhat neglecting my drinking potential. but i'm back on it lately. drinking while smoking weed and patronizing dumb girls at parties is one of the funnest things ever. having regular old conversations with smart girls is almost as fun too. but only if i'm realllly fucked up. (this is a joke of course, except it isn't funny).

Archived