Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

POPGUNWAR. Revisited.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Mar 27, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

I am in love with myself, and you should be too. PopGunWar for class president.

2. Why dont you make The "Official POPGUNWAR thread"????
    save as the spam

3. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

HA! When I was opening this I thought, "damn this kid is really into himself." haha

4. platapie

platapie Guest

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

I vote for...

Most desperately seeking attention.

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i was going to be president of my military school..

my whole campaign was based on everybody having thier toilet paper stocked all year long.....i was voted class president but dropped it so i could be the artist of the yearbook...best decision i ever made...class pres gets smoked every day...smoked=pushups and all the yelling in your face you could ever want...all day.
    i was class president for about 5 minutes....feels good;)

7. Secret

Secret Elite Member

The Tootsie Roll Pop Own once said...

Obssesive bragging is almost always a sign of insecurity, not confidence.

8. uh and yes

uh and yes New Jack

POPGUN:
    send me an email toughguy.

9. Secret

Secret Elite Member

Hey! Aren't you suppose to be writing a philosophy paper?? Shoo now shoo!

;)

10. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

Re: The Tootsie Roll Pop Own once said...

True. Being 5'6 and weighing 145 sucks. So does the fact that i got a flacid little 5 inch dick.

11. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

HEY BITCHES. POPGUN WAR UP IN THIS PIECE AGAIN....

anyways, today was swell. i got alot of free goodies including (but not limited to) a new burton daypack, some new raybans, and a bunch of other swell things. i also got a new job! tee hee. oh yeah and my female situation took a turn for the better. but anyways, i gotta go sit in my corner and cry myself to sleep because the 12oz population doesnt care for me. *grin*
    anyways have you all seen the new bearmace containers? these things are rad! i also finally started skating again the past weekend. i got a nice antihero deck courtesy of vans skatepark's limited staff. shit has anyone seen the new IOTA decks???????? hot shit if you know what i mean. mr. A's got his designs on lock.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking about each and everyone of you right now.
    Gnite.

POPGUNWAR.($$$)

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

Re: The Tootsie Roll Pop Own once said...

[​IMG]