POPGUNWAR. Revisited.

JoeyLawrence

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i was going to be president of my military school..

my whole campaign was based on everybody having thier toilet paper stocked all year long.....i was voted class president but dropped it so i could be the artist of the yearbook...best decision i ever made...class pres gets smoked every day...smoked=pushups and all the yelling in your face you could ever want...all day.

i was class president for about 5 minutes....feels good;)

HEY BITCHES. POPGUN WAR UP IN THIS PIECE AGAIN....

anyways, today was swell. i got alot of free goodies including (but not limited to) a new burton daypack, some new raybans, and a bunch of other swell things. i also got a new job! tee hee. oh yeah and my female situation took a turn for the better. but anyways, i gotta go sit in my corner and cry myself to sleep because the 12oz population doesnt care for me. *grin*

anyways have you all seen the new bearmace containers? these things are rad! i also finally started skating again the past weekend. i got a nice antihero deck courtesy of vans skatepark's limited staff. shit has anyone seen the new IOTA decks???????? hot shit if you know what i mean. mr. A's got his designs on lock.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking about each and everyone of you right now.

Gnite.

POPGUNWAR.($$$)

Archived