Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

POPGUNWAR. MUSIC LIST. 2002.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by JoeyLawrence, Mar 5, 2002.

1. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

As of lately:

-Gwenmars.
    -Fantastic Plastic Machine.
    -36 Revolt.
    -Ec8or.
    -The Gamits.
    -Blink182.
    -Reggie and the full effect.
    -The Hit Device.
    -Placebo.
    -Stereolab.
    -The Anniversary.
    -Angorian.

2. GoBiloe

GoBiloe Guest

arent you the racist one? and now you listen to the worst highschool emo and indierock in the known world? jesus. that's funny.

3. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

Frank Sinatra - Send in the Clowns.mp3

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

yo, there's a new ice cream truck in my neighborhood... now it's some modern ass van with new music, but I always found it rather odd that the old ice cream truck used to play "Send in the Clowns"... it was still that 'musicbox' sound so I guess the guy probably just picked it off a list, I mean it has a kinda happy title but... oh well, it was rainy and cold the other day, so maybe this was just some new renegade ice cream truck...

5. When

When 12oz Loyalist

the icecream truck that rolls by here has the original music still but they have made the music sounds more like drum beats and it has some bass too it
    i got scared the first time i heard it