POPGUNWAR IS BACK. FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD. HERE's THE REAL DEAL. (RANT MODE)

MrPopGunWar

I'm sick of the aliases. Fuck partyboy, fuck bronzefury...fuck em all. I AM POPGUNWAR, and will forever be PGW. Now since all the bullshit you fags over at 12oz have put me through due to my drug addictions and tendencies to not pay for a damn thing and brag about it online to impressionable 14 year old derelicts, I will refer to myself as MR. popgunwar. Yes thats right, it's MR. to you, bitch.

I bet you've been asking yourself..."where has p-gunny been? I know he doesnt paint trains anymore and all he does is eat drugs and steal shit...but whats the deal with all the aliases?" Well folks, the answer is...I've been here and there. Lurking. Loitering. Lifting and getting lifted.

I just returned from a stint in ASPEN. A town where the beer flows like wine and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. It was amazing. On the way up to Aspen I listened to the white stripes and coolie-D wayyyy too much. It was this bitch I know driving in her Denali and I left all my cd's at home and the ipod was forgotten as well. Fuckin gayass professor poopatronic was alerted regarding my departure and asked to sell merchandise for me while I was out and about. But that bitch ass fool doesnt answer his phone. Now that he has a girlfriend, hes to busy fucking all the time to make money. Foolie ass bitchnigger. What the shit man, hit a brother up.

Anyway, we arrive in Aspen and find out that the $300 a night room that the girl paid for was pretty fuckin lame. I'm like, shit bitch for free at least have a wet bar. But whatever...it was two blocks from everything in the main town and about 7 blocks from Aspen mountain. So basically the trip was beginning. I was bummed. Ok, the girl I went with is hot as fuck, but has no tits and struts like a model and sucks her cheeks in like zoolander and it pisses me off. She wants the cock, but I'm definitely not serving her a protein shake through my meat straw. Fuck that. She's just my sugar momma. So the first night we're chillin out at some chinese resturaunt and I'm all bummed and depressed because it's like 10pm and I havent seen any girls that want to take my attention and I realize that FUCK IM STUCK WITH THIS BITCH FOR FIVE DAYS and there is no way out. So i sneak off to the restroom and eat some painkillers. She hates drugs. Shes sorta like 12oz. All drug free and shit. I come back, pay the bill (hey im a gent) and then we head back down to the room. After showering and watching the chapell show I figure its time to go get our swerv on in aspen. So we go out. I was rockin some sorta diesels, some dunklows and a diesel hoodie. First bar we go to is called JIMMY'S. Some famous ass bar where everyone name jimmy or jim or jimmie gets to sign the wall. I caught a tag next to jimmy stewart. They wont buff it either, because i put my real name with my "alias" as my middle name. After 2 jack and cokes off to the sunset bar. This place is a chill spot if you ever visit the town. I met some cool ass girls there that offered to buy me some shots. Why not? word. so now the girl im with is finally off my back and hanging out with some texan kids, a rich aspen local named BRAD and some filthy ass old "40" year old bitch who thought i was HOT. fuckin eh. So after a few more drinks, we head over to the LAVA lounge. In the restroom, this kid all flossed out in cool gear rolls into line and goes, "FUCK MAN, NO HOT GIRLS IN ASPEN." Im like, "YEAH RIGHT DUDE...THERES A GRIP!" anyway, after talking about how hot and not hot thegirls were, vicodin and brassknuckles came into the convo and instantly we were friends. After i gave him some norco, he crushed up an oc40 and we each did a bump. Shit was getting fun now. We met some kids from detroit who wanted us to help em fight some 50cent lookin fools, so we were all lounged out on drugs and decided against that. We all exchanged numbers, and the girl i was with and i wandered home drunk at about 4 am after grabbing some pizza at NEW YORK pizza.

Day 2: The girl im with has some writing seminar in aspen each day from like 1pm to 7pm...so she heads off to that. I decide to eat some norco's and wander into town and check out the stores worth checking out. Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Prada, Gucci, Christian Dior, Manrico Cashmere, Aspen Furs, Exotik Eyewear and PCDG. After being bored and drawing cartoons in some park it was time again to meet up with the girl i was with and go eat dinner then night on the townin steez.

Right now im fuckin tired so im going to bed....but stay tuned because night 2 gets crazy and there are 5 nights...and lets just say that the rest of the story involves: underage girls, sex, more and more drugs, ralph lauren and morphine, theft, skateboarding, space floating, and random mischief and vagrancy.

stay tuned.

PGW. (MR. PGW.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

welcome back i guess

...but i guess wrong a lot

Archived