POPE

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess you have to give the guy credit. After all, he was the one that (350 years after the fact) apologized for Galileo being placed under house arrest by the catholic church for discovering the earth wasn't the center of the universe.

Originally posted by casekonly@Apr 2 2005, 06:08 PM

he ignored child molestation inside the church and when eventually it came to a head, he wanted the church to handle the investigations and punishments. he was a bad, bad man. burn in hell john paul.

look i know he did that shit and what so ever but if you look at him through

the peoples eyes and not the politic or a church member , you see that for some reason he brought them hope. many say that as a pope he sucked considering tha fact that during his reign many catholic converted and he did nothing . just give him some props. he had his up and his downs he was only human and is what many people don't under stand.

Originally posted by casekonly@Apr 2 2005, 05:08 PM

he ignored child molestation inside the church and when eventually it came to a head, he wanted the church to handle the investigations and punishments. he was a bad, bad man. burn in hell john paul.

Dude the guys is fucking old, he could barely speak in complete and coherent sentences give him a break. And as for church molestations go, you find anymore molestations commited by clergymen than teachers. But why arent you hearing about the teachers, the bullshit media decides to capitalize on the biggest story. Example, after weeeks or round the clock coverage(it seemed like years)Terry Schiavo dies, literally one hour later everybody is like "fuck that dead retard, on the the fucker who is nearing death." And unless something big happens youlre going to see round the clock coverage of memories, clip shows of the pope, specials, funeral coverage, and on and on and on. So all that molestation shit, isnt as big as you think, and even if it was the pope was nowhere near the condition for him to do shit about it.

Originally posted by casekonly@Apr 3 2005, 01:08 AM

You're a fucking idiot. Dude literally had a WORLD of political and religious beefs and other shit he was buisy trying to help people (nations) to settle with. And most people would agree he was pretty good at what he did, not to mention a far better person than you will ever be. Too fucking bad if some pervert touching your wee-wee wasn't his top priority. :yuck:

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Apr 3 2005, 12:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Apr 3 2005, 12:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bodice_ripper@Apr 2 2005, 07:26 PM

good. I'm only sorry he didn't suffer longer....

i can understand if your views differ from the church's as do mine, but to make comments like this....nah. not cool .

[/b]

cry me a river.

They kept that sorry little sack of shit alive for years at a cost of millions no doubt while millions starved, died of AIDS/malaria/typhoid etc.

He lived in the ultimate luxury all that time. that's against JESUS' teachings, so fuck that little hypocritical dick jockey. Jesus never said shit about gay people, about abortion, about contraception etc, but he DID say

"Verily I say unto you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven. And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God" (matthew 19:16 23,24).

Holy man my arse. I don't have to wish him dead - he IS dead, I just wish he had suffered more.