Pop Vs. Soda

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I drink what I fondly refer to as Mexican Coke.

17032998.jpg

It has sugar instead of the corn syrup.

Will it make me less obese?

Or less likely to become obese?

Usually drink water anyways.

-fuse.

*edit, Oh yeah, I call it Mexican Coke because it comes from Mexico as evidenced by the spanish label. You can't really tell here.

Ever since i quit smoking i've been becoming a fatty, so i'm trying to cut high fructose corn syrup out of my diet. I never really realized how many products use this ingredient, even my favoreit BBQ sauce is almost all high fructos corn syrup.

sbrhickory.jpg

I miss you sweet baby ray :(

Originally posted by Flavicon@Mar 6 2006, 11:32 AM

sbrhickory.jpg

I miss you sweet baby ray :(

that is the greatest bbq sauce i like to add some ingredents i take some maple syrup with some light brown sugar and more corn syrup and mix it in to make it alittle bit sweeter emmmm that is the best i think im gonna have some bbq tonight for dinner

thanks for the suggestion

oh and im not fat i eat and drink all day and still do not gain a pound (thanks high matabilisim)

Originally posted by figarofigaro@Mar 6 2006, 10:51 AM

hey how about ya just exercise daily, then you can eat/drink as you please(within reason).

yeah, i do excersise daily now adays, but for me, when i quit smoking my metabolism changed so much that i'm taking it kinda extreme for now by cutting out the sugars as well

I'm lucky to have never really liked soda that much. I'll have some root beer maybe once a month, and I have the occasional ginger ale. Other than that, I stick to coffee, juice, water, and whiskey. This allows me to get away with shit like making peanut butter and frosting sandwiches without becoming offensively obese.

Originally posted by deterrent+Mar 6 2006, 11:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (deterrent - Mar 6 2006, 11:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mainter@Mar 6 2006, 12:47 PM

ok so heres a question is it better to be obese or super skinny both have major health risk, if you had to be one of them what would you be and why

Skinny of course, cus at least you'll still like yourself and not look like a complete joke.

[/b]

that and you won't need a forklift to get you out of bed after you die.

stupid question..

I don't even like pop like that...I drink Coke out of neccessity sometimes though..when you've had like 1 hour sleep and have to work..caffiene is a must..but mostly I stick to the redbull..though I've been trying to cut that out completely and haven't had one in like a week..my homegirl came over last night and popped one open immediately. a lot of my friends are caught up in that redbull life

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 6 2006, 12:01 PM

stupid question..

I don't even like pop like that...I drink Coke out of neccessity sometimes though..when you've had like 1 hour sleep and have to work..caffiene is a must..but mostly I stick to the redbull..though I've been trying to cut that out completely and haven't had one in like a week..my homegirl came over last night and popped one open immediately. a lot of my friends are caught up in that redbull life

wait....so what's the stupid question?

Originally posted by fuse=--action@Mar 6 2006, 11:17 AM

Oh don't get me wrong.

I am, by no definition, not matter how loose, chubby, fat, obese, overweight, heavy, husky, large, round, an ellipse with a low eccentricity, big, chunky, friggin' uge, out of aspect ratio, or anything like that.

-fuse.

good thing you clarified that; you were about to get banned

:rolleyes: