Pop teenage hitler lovers.

meateater

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Nov 28 2005, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Nov 28 2005, 01:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>id smash

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Nov 28 2005, 01:40 PM

wait, theyre 13, nevermind...

I'd smash.

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Nov 28 2005, 11:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Nov 28 2005, 11:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 28 2005, 01:35 PM

id smash

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Nov 28 2005, 01:40 PM

wait, theyre 13, nevermind...

I'd smash.

[/b]

hope you enjoy your stay in PC

From Fanmail

"Hello girls! I just wanted to say how wonderful it is, what you girls are doing. There are not very many White's that are proud of what they are now-a-days especially ones your age. It so wonderful to find others that are as proud to be Aryan, as I am, as it is very rare. I am glad there is people out there like you, to send a message to other young White kids such as yourselves, they need to learn now how they should be and how important it is to be proud of their heritage, and proud to be White at a young age before they become corrupt. Unfortunately it is a melting pot here, just not as bad as most places. In fact back in 1994 David Letterman came through here and the next day on his show he said that North Tonawanda, NY was the smallest, most racist city in America!!! so that sort of makes me proud to live here but like I said it is still not 100% White here, it is about 85% White , that actually live here and the "mud" as you called it, dont even try to talk to me or others that I know, unless they are spoken to first, which I nor my friends do. Well I hope to hear from you or hope you come here on tour someday. Take care! Sieg Heil, Tiffany M."

fucking wow.

here's an article from their press page about Rosa Parks

prussian_blooming.jpg

excerpt: "But, the real reason that blenders don't like these two girls is because they're cute and appear happy and they look all-American, in a pre-post-American America sense. They're also so unblended looking that they could serve as poster girls for why Whites should remain White. But, Whites remaining White is not what the blenders have in mind, dear friends. These girls, whether they want to be or not, are walking advertisements for Whiteness and the joy of life. Look at a photo of these girls and you can almost see the life force bursting out from the photo while yelling to the cosmos: WE LIVE! Instead of selling the phony company line on blending, which would get them the praise of the numbnuts, these girls seem to understand that it is good to be who you really are. And, they're doing this just by being themselves and living. How hateful. "