pop open your pants and take out your meat, it's time for a handjob

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by TonySuprano

what the fuck is this handstyles shit. where im from its called tags. and why u gunna have a site up with them. if u cant do them u fucken suck ass!

hmmmm i dunno if you are being sarcastic or anything. but i think that you are being seriously dumb. please, like anyone is going to take you seriously with a signature like this:

"I like girls that weigh 315 with low self esteem cause its easier to get the pussy."

:rolleyes:

where you're from, it seems like you are behind in the times...."tagger".

what the fuck is this handstyles shit. where im from its called tags. and why u gunna have a site up with them. if u cant do them u fucken suck ass!

hate to break it to ya pal, but graffiti is more than just 3d wall pieces. there are other aspects like handstyles, throws, fillins, simples, wilds, bubbles etc etc. if you can't appreciate a good handstyle, then you don't know much about writing

5 posts , ive read 2 of them , and i already dont like you...........it would be wise to make friends before foes , or you'll catch wreck all over the place

you fucken suck ass. your so damn stupid . you call yourself a writer and you dont know what a handstyle is. you probably cant even do a tag

......boner...........

what the fuck is this handstyles shit. where im from its called tags

Yeah well where you come from, you probably think that bubble letters are the "bomb shit" and "wild style" is some sorta haircut. Tags? HAHAHA.... just like a cop. "Boy, you some sorta tagger?" ahahahhaaaaa

Fruitloop. Buy a magazine or watch a vid and get some info. Or just go to the local wall and get rolled for calling METS a "tagger".

CAPS............... rooks are funny

http://sprapex.com

MONTANA paint and GOODZ DIRT CHEAP

Archived