poor people food

BOZACK

i just got very thirsty.

roommate's strawberry daquiri mix (the only thing in the fridge) + water = good drink.

i also had pickle relish for breakfast yesterday, and grabbed a half-full plate of food off an outdoor table last night.

what do you fix up to eat when you're broke?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

get a basket at your local church or food pantry. most places don't have enough people to give it to this time of year (very location dependent however).

^^^yeah actually i used it for the 1st time last night, worked great.

and tease, if that's what i get for defending you when everyone wanted to ban you, then, well.........ban him now. can i change my vote?

unless of course, it was "just a joke"

generic Top Ramen.....but not the "Top Ramen" brand....

33 cent bagette rolls from the bakery.

water

if you need to splurge.....Safeway Select soda-25 cents a piece.

3 for a dollar Mac and cheese

Ketchup packets from fast-food places..

if you need some alcohol...find a place that sells single beers

cigarettes?....pick the "snipers" from ashtrays.

transportation?....walk or ride a bike(aquired...of course)

I've been there before bro.....I know all about it.

Guest chicken bone

-packet ramen and cheese (spaghetti)

-wonderbread and whipped cream (cake)

-tortilla and anything (peanut butter or cheese or etc...)

-stealing sauce packets from various food places

-stealing soy sauce from sushi restaraunts

Some of the things i've eaten (on a regular basis) since graduating highschool. The future is looking brighter than a hookers butthole.

drink two glasses of water before every meal.

saltines/celery and peanut butter

rice and butter

stuff like creamed corn.

latey, around here, you've been able to get brownberry dutch country breadd, 2 for $3, but they're 2 lbs, a peice, that comes out to 75 cents a lb, which is better thand the 79 cent a lb cheap stuff (it's good bread too)

beans are real cheap too..

eggs are like a buck for 18

you can get 5 lbs of potatoes for under 2 bucks

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Your kidding me? You thought you were the only one picking out cigarettes from ashtrays? Every fuckin bum I ever see is measeling his way through my butts...

well let me put it this way...i thought i was the only non-homeless person who did that

Eccchhhh....I'd never eat someone's elses half-eaten food or sucked on cigarette butts.

Hey genius, ever consider someone may have a COMMUNICABLE DISEASE practically jumping off their lips onto those pieces of food or cigarette butts you just put up to your lips and/or into your mouth? Does the easily-transmittable nature of HERPES ring a bell? I'd the niblets out of my own turds before I'd scarf on some strangers "leavings".

Get a job and earn money so you can buy real food numbnuts.

^^^no need for the hostility, man, lighten up.

and i don't do the cigarette thing that often, only when i find one that has barely been smoked. and as for the food i grabbed, i just ate the fries, which looked untouched.

:idea:

OH WAIT! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! why the fuck am i even explaining myself to you!?

the last time i was out of luck breakfast and lunch consisted of all my cig. buts emptied out and re rolled, a gallon of carlo rossi paisano and a meal of taco shells that were months old but unmolded with tapatio hot sauce. i ended up in jail shortly after that, and had delectable delights such as 'shit on a shingle'...which i actually ate but am still unable to identify what was actually on that stale peice of toast that you could probably use as a shingle.

edit, my memory was erred, the carlo rossi came the day i had steak followed by jail time...or actually, i dont remember. the meat in jail was soy though. having fart wars with your celly is one thing, having fart wars with your celly and a window you can open or close is much better.

in fact i just got a email from my celly. he's a really nice guy.

Originally posted by old*824

you could prolly use hot water to. if you let it run most tap water is over a 120 degrees.

The hot water don't work too well here, not to mention that if it did, it would probably poison me before I finished my meal.

Originally posted by BOZACK

^^^no need for the hostility, man, lighten up.

and i don't do the cigarette thing that often, only when i find one that has barely been smoked. and as for the food i grabbed, i just ate the fries, which looked untouched.

:idea:

OH WAIT! I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! why the fuck am i even explaining myself to you!?

you're explaning yourself to me because you don't want to come across as the nasty mo-fo you've already set yourself up as.

First of all, BUY some cigarettes. they make these really cheap generic brands for folks like you. I'd reccomend Scotch-Buy brand smokes in your case.

how do you know dude didn't beat his shit off in the bathroom, sat back down and picked up a few fries and thought "Hmmm, better not, i just jerked off and i still have cum on my hands....whoops, got a little on the fries. better just leave'em now."

And along comes Bozack, champion of scrounging, not even considering this possible (or any other equally disturbing) variable

Bozack: "Oh wow! French Fries! Yum yum! Looks like i don't even have to pay for them!" ::grabs double handful, neglects semen on several fries. Crams into mouth whle looking in all directions at once for sign of a waiter or a disgusted onlooker:: "ha ha ha YAH! It's great being a scrounge!"

Scarf munch chew yumyumyum...down the hatch...potatoes semen and all. Shit.

you should watch the end of Pulp Fiction and pay attention to what John Travolta's character has to say about individuals known as BUMS. You could stand to learn a thing or two.

::edited to be made slightly more scathing::

Originally posted by LENS

First of all, BUY some cigarettes. they make these really cheap generic brands for folks like you. I'd reccomend Scotch-Buy brand smokes in your case.

hmmm let me check my wallet. hmmm yeah 80 cents. do they sell cigs for 80 cents? i didn't think so

Archived