Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

poor ness or less

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Coffie Crave, Sep 28, 2003.

1. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

i hate being poor,

today i found a doller in my pants, it made my day...i love it when you lose money or miss place it, your mad and all but later down the road when you really need it, it pops up its like a little treat,so i like to hide dolloer bills in my pants and what not, cuzs later on in a few days weeks even a month, to go into your pocket or whatnot and find a doller is such a treat......priceless

2. BIGBLUE

BIGBLUE Senior Member

there's always work at the post office

3. crave

crave Veteran Member

once my moms hid $500 in a couch. after the couch was sold at a yard sale, about 2 months later mom realized that she had never taken the loot out. haha, needless to say she was pissed.

but yea, being poor does suck.

4. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

digging through my drawrs in my desk one day i came accroos some long lost money- a birthday card from my sister like months before, i should have chrished it but im sure i wasted on some frivolous(sp) bullshit i didn't need, but any money you find is good money:)

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I feel very lucky that I have enough money. I have a car, and enough food, and money for clothes. Its fucking awsome.

6. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

$$$$$$$$$$%$

I found $70 in a girls purse once. that was cool. just kidding.

7. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Re: $$$$$$$$$$%$

I don't think you were really kidding, but...

I used to jack my ex-girlfriend for money after she fell asleep..Now that I look back, Damn I feel good about it too....Stupid B*#&#&#^

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

i wash my clothes out in a 5 gallon bucket, haha what's ironic is my mom bought this computer because she wanted me to involve it in my schoolwork somehow.

9. space base

space base Senior Member

Yeah, I'm poor. I need a job real bad.

10. peter N0rth

peter N0rth Member

i hid 140 in an offpsring cd and it took me a year and a half of blaming before i found it. yesterday i found a nick in a piece of paper and that made my day