pooping on the first date

vynal richie

so my girl is out of town for the weekend and theirs this girl ive been wanting to dig out since the 12th grade . i cal her up set up a date, we go get spanish food some good stuff. we go back to her crib and i gotta shit like really bad. i was trying to play it of but i kept farting and finally i was just like " so how do you fell about pooping on the first date". she looked at me and started laphing

and was like are you serious? anyways to make a long storry short we both had been holding it in and shit one after another and then went and had dope sex but i kept smelling poop.

is this out of line feedback..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I read the title of the thread

I thought you were wondering if

you should be fuck'n them in the ass

on the a first date!

Then my brain procesed the post incorrectly &

I thought you shat on each other!

But I'd say, you just wanted her to

stick her thounge up your BMX track.

hahahahah oh man..i didnt know we needed to ask permission from our date to go to the bathroom...

i usually play things off like that but u can only do so for so long...imagine if u didnt go poo and just had straight sex...hahahaha it woulda been funny if u shat while having sex with her...wouldve made for a better thread

Yeah, thats why i asked. I was exposed to this practice for the first time like in 7th grade went to the bathroom in my girls house and i saw what appeared to be shit stained toilet paper in the garbage needless to say i was like "what the fuck?" she was like "what? my mom said it clogs the toilets." i was like "oh", then she was like "hmmm"

Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Apr 17 2005, 04:32 PM

wait...why the hell would she throw the poop napkin in the garbage?

do people actually do that?? :shook:

at the moment I am forced to do this or else my basement floods. Tree roots have grown through my pipes and set up pretty much a filter that my shit tickets can not penetrate. So I have to empty my garbage everyday. It sucks and this summer I get to dig up the yard and put in all new plumbing.....not fun.

The fact that the girl was cool enough to admit to having to poo on the first date is cool. I know alot of girls that want guys to think they don't poo they just take it in the ass. negetive props on cheating on your girlfriend though.

Originally posted by Zack Morris+Apr 17 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zack Morris - Apr 17 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mackfatsoe@Apr 17 2005, 04:32 PM

wait...why the hell would she throw the poop napkin in the garbage?

do people actually do that?? :shook:

at the moment I am forced to do this or else my basement floods. Tree roots have grown through my pipes and set up pretty much a filter that my shit tickets can not penetrate. So I have to empty my garbage everyday. It sucks and this summer I get to dig up the yard and put in all new plumbing.....not fun.

The fact that the girl was cool enough to admit to having to poo on the first date is cool. I know alot of girls that want guys to think they don't poo they just take it in the ass. negetive props on cheating on your girlfriend though.

[/b]

whatever dude, girls DO NOT shit.......

.....ever

:p