poopatronic is back mafuckaz!!!!

Guest professor poopatronic

yeeeuh just got back from juvi and you know the first thing i did was come on here hahaha i am such a dork. i'm so stoked though i got off easy as fuck except for the fact that for the next two months the cops are allowed to come search my house any time they want to make sure i'm not getting in any trouble... but fuck dat shit baby cause i'm a thug.... damn i need a shower they didn't even have shampoo in that bitch. other than that it was cool though it's just like sitting around at home all day- reading, watching TV and drawing except there's people to hang out with and you get this radical jumpsuit that makes it feel like you're naked. and did you guys know that it's coed? that's right, they keep girls and boys incarcerated in the same place. how fuckin cool is that except there was only one girl and like 20 guys and the girl was fat and gross. stupid insane clown posse bitches. for real though, yesterday i just sat around and watched steven seagal movies and read alfred hitchcock it was cool. and i got to brush up on my thug talk buuuuuuuuuuuuudddd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just a couple days, nothing serious. i was so worried that they were gonna put me away until i was 18 or some shit that would have been awful.

yeah there's a whole story behind the name, and of course it's really stupid and i don't want to tell anyone because then it would lose its mystery and just become really dumb. at least dumber than it already is.

Guest serpent of the light

not surprised you're not in til 18, this town has no justice for anything, but that works out good sometimes i guess.

welcome back son.

Originally posted by serpent of the light

not surprised you're not in til 18, this town has no justice for anything, but that works out good sometimes i guess.

welcome back son.

son?

Archived