Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

poopatronic is back mafuckaz!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by professor poopatronic, Mar 10, 2002.

1. yeeeuh just got back from juvi and you know the first thing i did was come on here hahaha i am such a dork. i'm so stoked though i got off easy as fuck except for the fact that for the next two months the cops are allowed to come search my house any time they want to make sure i'm not getting in any trouble... but fuck dat shit baby cause i'm a thug.... damn i need a shower they didn't even have shampoo in that bitch. other than that it was cool though it's just like sitting around at home all day- reading, watching TV and drawing except there's people to hang out with and you get this radical jumpsuit that makes it feel like you're naked. and did you guys know that it's coed? that's right, they keep girls and boys incarcerated in the same place. how fuckin cool is that except there was only one girl and like 20 guys and the girl was fat and gross. stupid insane clown posse bitches. for real though, yesterday i just sat around and watched steven seagal movies and read alfred hitchcock it was cool. and i got to brush up on my thug talk buuuuuuuuuuuuudddd.

2. ps mopius give me a call if you see this
    [​IMG]

3. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

how long wuz you locked dizzown fo' homie?

4. just a couple days, nothing serious. i was so worried that they were gonna put me away until i was 18 or some shit that would have been awful.

5. amorphic

amorphic Guest

i can't believe you got off that easy. God bless our sheltered little justice system.:D :D

6. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

did you experienc thug passion in the showers

7. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://www.netgoth.org.uk/people/2765.jpg'>
    "makros is happy you are back and i am a piece of dorkshit!"

8. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

yoooo poop! good rockin nigger! ill be in town on friday and you know we isgonn commit some crizzimes. i called mopius yesterday to check uyp on you but you was no were to be fouend. peace nigger we gonna mace fuckers and steal shit ahaha [eace!,amamama ITK ITK

9. platapie

platapie Guest

poopatronic. whenever i see his name it reminds me of that song technotronic. pump up the jam pump it up!

10. yeah there's a whole story behind the name, and of course it's really stupid and i don't want to tell anyone because then it would lose its mystery and just become really dumb. at least dumber than it already is.

11. dr. frink one

dr. frink one Elite Member

so what was the charge, and what WOULD the charge have been that would have sent out away till you were 18?
    nice too see you are well

12. not surprised you're not in til 18, this town has no justice for anything, but that works out good sometimes i guess.
    welcome back son.

13. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

life is good...

glad to see your staying outa trouble.

14. son?