Pool Sex

bood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your on a roll arent you? :lol: Well, fuck whut you heard, cuz fucking in a pool sucks. It takes away the warm juices in the woman and it just feels like your rubbin your dick in between two pieces of skin. Try it yourself, youll see.

0A

NOPE NO GOOD....

pool sex is horrible...hot tub is horrible....shower is the WORST!!... you would think that it would be all fun and slippery or hot and steamy....all it is is one big pile of annoying messy water flappin between two pieces of skin. i dont recommend it. but waht the hell....try it for yourself.;)

Guest greedy mars

why would you want to have pool sexbecuase if you ever had a party where people went in your pool most likely people pisssed and maybe shit there pants in it.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

^^^he's right because though I HATE swimming when I am suckered into i will pee in the pool. so vicariously I would be peeing in yours and your girls friends orifaces...muhahaha

sorry I'm kinda paint high at the moment

i hate it when ignorant fuckin parents bring their little shit laden babies into the pool.....stupid fuckers....im gonna drown the babies next time

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, so, does poop float or sink?

unfortunately it floats ... at this house party i was at a few years back , there was this kid all kinds of fukt up on smack and he couldn't control he's muscle movement , well you get the picture ... chocolate chips floating all around the pool n shit

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, so, does poop float or sink?

Look in the toilet and find out. It all depends on whut you eat. I forget whut makes it float, i think its potassium or sumthin.:confused:

-A

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by bufme1

it sucks, it takes away from the natural female juices.

fo real!

Archived