Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Pool Sex

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by bood, Jun 30, 2002.

1. bood

bood Junior Member

Any of you ever had sex in a pool? i heard it feels 10x better. ? any of you know

2. cheps

cheps Member

Your on a roll arent you? :lol: Well, fuck whut you heard, cuz fucking in a pool sucks. It takes away the warm juices in the woman and it just feels like your rubbin your dick in between two pieces of skin. Try it yourself, youll see.

0A

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i have. not that great. tried it in a pool, jacuzzie (sp?) bathtub and shower. its fun for four play.

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Ive never had sex with the pool, id rather stick to just to my occasional matress hump.

5. cheps

cheps Member

Yea pool sex if terrible, but dont underestimate shower sex, that is real nice. Juz depends on your mood i guess, cuz hot sweaty sex on a bed is nice at times too.

-A

6. FameWhore

FameWhore Junior Member

i heard u can get tumors or some shit from having sex in pools.something about air bubbles gettin shoved up the pussy and finding there way into the bloodstream i think, then developing i believe.
    that true?:rolleyes:

7. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

How about some nice flakey chlorine hole?

8. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I remember when someone said chlorine kills the sperm so you cant get a girl pregnant....wait Teaser did you say that? Im just playin mang no hard feelings..:D :) :cool: :crazy:

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Talk about releasing the swimmers.... Naw for real, muddy puddle sex, that's where it's at.....don't sleep.

10. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

NOPE NO GOOD....

pool sex is horrible...hot tub is horrible....shower is the WORST!!... you would think that it would be all fun and slippery or hot and steamy....all it is is one big pile of annoying messy water flappin between two pieces of skin. i dont recommend it. but waht the hell....try it for yourself.;)

11. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

12. greedy mars

greedy mars Guest

why would you want to have pool sexbecuase if you ever had a party where people went in your pool most likely people pisssed and maybe shit there pants in it.

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

^^^he's right because though I HATE swimming when I am suckered into i will pee in the pool. so vicariously I would be peeing in yours and your girls friends orifaces...muhahaha

sorry I'm kinda paint high at the moment

14. GEAsusONEnep

GEAsusONEnep Guest

I heard beds are pretty cool.

15. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i hate it when ignorant fuckin parents bring their little shit laden babies into the pool.....stupid fuckers....im gonna drown the babies next time