Pomegranite Syrup

WhiteOx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I remember when i was 11 or 12 id go to one of my best freinds house (still is one of my best freinds today) and he had a fat neighbor who had a pomegranite tree in her front yard, and wed go to her yard when she wasnt looking and whe'd take them and later on eat them, one day she caught us and then walked back into her house and came out with a gun and she pointed it at us, we ran like hell down the street and never touched her tree again. a few weeks after the fact she accidentaly ran over her cat as she drove into the drive way and she cried and screamed and eventualy brought the crushed cat inside the house...we figured she ate it.

I'm at a loss here...hold on...I've used pomegranate syrup, really recently in fact, but I can't remember the brand. I think Rose's makes it...oh, right, GRENADINE!!! Yeah, I love that stuff...put a little in some soda water with lime, and you're hooked up with a Shirley Temple. (I did a bartending job a long time ago.)