Polo Shirts

Theo Huxtable.

Just wanted to make a thread about 'em, since I wear them. And I know others here must as well.

My two favorite brands are Lacoste and Polo Ralph Lauren, but I'll rock any brand as long as it's lookin nice.

pPOLO2-4508397_standard_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-4483808_standard_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-4462693_standard_v330.jpg

I like the ones with the big horses as well. But I don't know about rockin' em tight like that with the collar popped.

pPOLO2-4372220_mailer_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-3915485_mailer_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-2784842_standard_v330.jpg

Some Lacoste's:

679L108.jpg

Tennis-shirt-lacoste.jpg

_5549332.jpg

with the big gator:

_5529963.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rock a Lacoste solid everyday if I had to. so comfortable, but Im not dropping 100 bucks on one shirt.

Polo is just ugh, something about them. I can't stand them. Cut, look, colors, everything.

Im a real big on cheap basic polos with the chest only striped pattern. I don't like the all over stripes, too faggot frat boy. My favorite shirt of all time is an ugly old man beige with purple / blue stripe on the chest I got at the thrift store 5 years ago.

Footlocker has the 3 polos for $20 or whatever, but the quality on them sucks, the buttons never stay buttoned. thats why i fuck with the RL polos, the quality is much better. a lot of times marshalls will have Ralph Lauren polos and button ups for $30-40 which is also a good deal, but you're sort of at the mercy of the colors they have on hand at the time.

and i agree with you on the striped polos, they look too frat boy style for me. some of the rugbys however are the shit.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...