poll

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

JEsus Saves rarely disses., ive just seen the southern occourance on the highway overpasses and on the mulch and tankers. get a life and get a job are too new school fame seekers. jesus saves is giving his fame up. old school..southern boy.

crow are you going to scribble this year?

Guest rob deer

my personal favorite is the guy who hates fags. its' poorley written, always in white streak, and it's always hillarious. with punchlines like "end aids, kill a tagger" "all taggers are queers" and "big 5 suck dicks, the bigger the better." who wouldn't want to be graced with that?

oh yeah, and up here guys hit up "trust jesus" not jesus saves.

i especially love it when my trains go to the west coast and the vatos diss the crew names, but not the whole piece itself. as if its a rival gang or something, ignorant bang gangers.

i just watched colors last night and made me think of that.

-----

None of them fools, you must be kidding...I'd rather do a homage to cofr and get it dissed by his follower and then follow the train wait till I see it again, then write a verse that cofr would give me if he would give me a little slogan...

Really Id rather be dissed by Crow so I could buy him a bottle of Old Crow and smash the bottle on his dome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rob deer
Originally posted by This WaY OUT

if i ever ran into that get a job guy i'd ask him to write get a job over one of my pieces in my book, cuz he gets up a lot and hes a legend, i think that'd be dope

I agree.