Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

poll

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by CROW RA, Jul 7, 2003.

1. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

ok if it came down 2 it who would u like 2 be diss'ed by?

1. get a life
    2. get a job
    3. jesus saves
    4. snake man <lined out <

2. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

"get a life" because thats what the ugly,fat chicks say when they get picked on...and its kind of ironic that dude gets up so much.

3. mogilny

mogilny Senior Member

get a life......

4. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

JESUS SAVES.....ONLY BECAUSE I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY THOUGH.

5. kido

kido Senior Member

get a job. cause i have 2.

6. curious

curious Member

7. CutTheCrap

CutTheCrap New Jack

can someone please find get a job and break all of his fingers off PLEASE? C'mon. Someone has to run into that guy at some point or another. If anyone out there cares enough, please. Beat the hell out of get a job.

8. shesmyheroin

shesmyheroin Member

definetly...

get a job. p.s. crow, i caught a bunch of your stuff within the past few days. the rolls are getting developed, and then i need to find a scanner to get them up in the metalheads section... if not... email me up. [email protected]

all caught in the northwest.

xo

9. CROW RA

CROW RA Senior Member

sweet i'll hit up up 2 get them flixx
    i hate get a job guy becuse i have a job where i work 50 plus hours a week and i still find time 2 paint them trains!!!!!!!

10. AvoidsoutH

AvoidsoutH Junior Member

JEsus Saves rarely disses., ive just seen the southern occourance on the highway overpasses and on the mulch and tankers. get a life and get a job are too new school fame seekers. jesus saves is giving his fame up. old school..southern boy.

crow are you going to scribble this year?

11. JamaciaMotel

JamaciaMotel Member

12. rob deer

rob deer Guest

my personal favorite is the guy who hates fags. its' poorley written, always in white streak, and it's always hillarious. with punchlines like "end aids, kill a tagger" "all taggers are queers" and "big 5 suck dicks, the bigger the better." who wouldn't want to be graced with that?

oh yeah, and up here guys hit up "trust jesus" not jesus saves.

13. type R

type R Senior Member

14. Mike bibby

Mike bibby Guest

anyone who disses me get's the gas face.

15. Flowershirt

Flowershirt Member