political graffiti

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Codak.tm.ndk.nsk.co2.da wins the poll by a land slide. codak0005.jpg

(no story needed, image says it all)<HR>

In other news, Former President Bill Clinton hires new intern:

clintonbreast.jpg<hR> FBI receives a new video featuring al quaida terrorist leader Osama Bin Ladin masturbating to a home movie of the Village People performing an adult version of "macho man"....

( story continues on page 12b )

apoligizing in advance

i'm just having a friend of mine post some flicks of mine in here to side bust codak...

nothing really adding to a political side except some stickers i guess

apologizing in advance

thanks to another looser for posting some ndk material on here

this thread should be called graffiti politics not politcal graffiti

uhhhh...ok? I am truely sorry you believe him more than me. u dont know me, and u dont know the whole story. So before u go and get pissed at something someone told you, try to get all sides from the story. Obviously anything vast or his crew buddies want to tell you is going to be distorted to his side of the deal, and vice versa for me. So as for me pinning u up in between mine and vasts ordeal or whatever, thats totally wrong. I had no intent to do so, and i am sorry u feel that way. I am not lying when i say i asked a member of the crew if you were in it and they said yes. I was just curious. As for me fronting and all that, i beg to differ. You can read all the shit you want on the message boards on our lame ass sites. The was then, this is now. This started before i even knew you, or u knew me, or anything like that. But i thought i patched things up, but it seems as if everytime i try to, or turn around hes sayin shit again. Oh well, i dont care, whats between me and vast is between us. As far asi knew there arent anything between us, but whoever wants to think that can. But its not their deal. So anyways, im sorry you misunderstood this, and got worked up on such an uneducated topic. I think you need to chill, as so do I. I meant no harm to you, nor vast or any other people on this board. It sucks that what people say get twisted, and personal beef seems to get in the way of everything now a days and distorts the whole reason we are all here. Anyway thats my two cents. peace..

oh yeah, theres no need to speak about this on here, so if u have any further comments or questions u can email them to me....

drama drama.

fuck the haters.

fuck the drama.

shut the fuck up and paint.

quit bitching and shit. i dont know who started what, because i didnt read enough of the soap opera to understand more than that its just a bunch of shit.

paint and post flix (as wick has done) otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Archived