Police threaten people

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ug...

This is fucked.

I am at the age that I don't hate all police, I live with a cop and she does her job fairly and decently.

But it's shit like this..... It's so annoying.

I got searched and detained for taking pictures of graff on a legal bike trail.

I got pushed around and swore at when I told him it was an ilegal search.

I filed a formal complaint (no forms, it was verbal) and I recieved a letter of apology from the chief of police and the officer got in trouble, how I dont know.

I remember when I went to make the complaint the chief called the officer in question into his office and when his supersior was out of view he came up the the glass, flipped me off and lapped his tounge at me.

Whatever, fuck him, he got suspened or some shit.

Whenever I get in trouble these days I am respectful to the officer and realize that they are just people. Let then know that you "respect their authority" and that you are not a danger to them then they will let you go. (I'm white, this technique might not work for all of you.)

There are crooked cops, lawyers, bankers, doctors ect.

But this is scary, I hope that they do something about this.

hmmid have to disagree shadow.. if the cop sees that you know your rights and are confident and seem inteligent about it.. looking him in the face like you know whats up/the law your rights and what he/she might be violating.. hmm but not be a dickhead.. so yea maybe balancing the respect their autority part... only tur to the mode i am talking about when you hint there starting to do something illegal or untrue (if you know yuor rights and the system) ie: hint at all the trouble your going to get in.. even if you not a law expert act like you are.. they act lie play games to intiidate you its aprt of their job.. how does it work. human psychology.. yopu do that to them.. in firrt workld countries your lucky.. a cop cant beat you for looking at them very intimidatingly or acting legally intimdating in some othr way.. ( only use this when apprpriate otherwiese be nice cool with the cop act freindly waas if he your freind)

Hmm..

I'm not sure that was english.

But anyways, I did tell him I knew my rights and it was a legal bike path and he had no right to search me.

"Shut the fuck up punk" he said as he pushed me around. "It's kids like you that are a making a mess down here. You have a problem with me then report me."

Well I did.

As I said before, I recieved a formal apology. That means that the chief also thought he was out of line.

I know how to deal with police, as I said in a another post, they are just people doing their job. Show them that you "respect theit authority" and make it known through your attitude that you are not a danger to them and they are likely to treat you as a human being.

Guest KING BLING

A friend of mines ex is going to jail for 3 years on a possesion charge...but he didn't do it, really. They found a thrown supply near him but he was with a crowd....but the cop who was bothering them and found the baggies had busted him years before but the case had been thrown out. It is a clear case of cop revenge but the guy can't afford an attorney worth anything...he was dumb, but not guilty

Those tapes are just a small portion of the level that police take shit.

Everyone knows that if theres no one else around shit can get alot worse than that.

I personally could do without one n one confrontation with cops. someone said it earlier in the thread at my age Ive had my share or run ins and usually if you respect them 9 times outta 10 they jst fuck with you and let you go.

I think that when you start popping off with shit like.

"I know my rights" this that and the third thats when your likely to catch a beating or whatever.(from personal experience)

Most Coppers are just regular people trying to collect their check.

of coarse theres always some fucking dudley do right cock smoker out there trying to make a name.

anyways. thanks for the video.

makes me happy I dont live in Fl and that Im white

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Mar 5 2006, 10:33 PM

Those tapes are just a small portion of the level that police take shit.

Everyone knows that if theres no one else around shit can get alot worse than that.

I personally could do without one n one confrontation with cops. someone said it earlier in the thread at my age Ive had my share or run ins and usually if you respect them 9 times outta 10 they jst fuck with you and let you go.

I think that when you start popping off with shit like.

"I know my rights" this that and the third thats when your likely to catch a beating or whatever.(from personal experience)

Most Coppers are just regular people trying to collect their check.

of coarse theres always some fucking dudley do right cock smoker out there trying to make a name.

anyways. thanks for the video.

makes me happy I dont live in Fl and that Im white

true...most of the time...if you let them be smart asses and dont talk shit back...they will not fuck with you as much and let you bounce (depending on the charge)....especially graff...they are too effin lazy to fill out paperwork for graff....but they would do it in a heartbeat if you had like a pound of weed or yay bagged up and ready to go..