Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Police threaten people

Discussion in 'News' started by lord_casek, Feb 25, 2006.

1. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,077 Likes Received: 1,003
  2. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Ug...

This is fucked.

I am at the age that I don't hate all police, I live with a cop and she does her job fairly and decently.

But it's shit like this..... It's so annoying.

I got searched and detained for taking pictures of graff on a legal bike trail.

I got pushed around and swore at when I told him it was an ilegal search.

I filed a formal complaint (no forms, it was verbal) and I recieved a letter of apology from the chief of police and the officer got in trouble, how I dont know.

I remember when I went to make the complaint the chief called the officer in question into his office and when his supersior was out of view he came up the the glass, flipped me off and lapped his tounge at me.

Whatever, fuck him, he got suspened or some shit.

Whenever I get in trouble these days I am respectful to the officer and realize that they are just people. Let then know that you "respect their authority" and that you are not a danger to them then they will let you go. (I'm white, this technique might not work for all of you.)

There are crooked cops, lawyers, bankers, doctors ect.

But this is scary, I hope that they do something about this.

3. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

lol

"God bless you and god bless America."

4. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,077 Likes Received: 1,003
    same here as far as the age thing goes.
    i've realized that you do get more monkeys with bananas
    than with peanuts.

things are going too far these days, though.

5. bobthedestroyer

bobthedestroyer New Jack

Where is the fault here, was it so hard for the guy jsut to tell the cop what he was asking?

6. bobthedestroyer

bobthedestroyer New Jack

Ok, after actually watching the tape that's bullshit what they're doing. Just the fact that you have to deal with officers is bullshit.

7. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

yeah, whether your in America or Iraq, huh Bob?, Don't you think that the cops shouldv'e just killed him for not telling them the problem?

8. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

9. backfromgrave

backfromgrave Junior Member

hmmid have to disagree shadow.. if the cop sees that you know your rights and are confident and seem inteligent about it.. looking him in the face like you know whats up/the law your rights and what he/she might be violating.. hmm but not be a dickhead.. so yea maybe balancing the respect their autority part... only tur to the mode i am talking about when you hint there starting to do something illegal or untrue (if you know yuor rights and the system) ie: hint at all the trouble your going to get in.. even if you not a law expert act like you are.. they act lie play games to intiidate you its aprt of their job.. how does it work. human psychology.. yopu do that to them.. in firrt workld countries your lucky.. a cop cant beat you for looking at them very intimidatingly or acting legally intimdating in some othr way.. ( only use this when apprpriate otherwiese be nice cool with the cop act freindly waas if he your freind)

10. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

Hmm..

I'm not sure that was english.

But anyways, I did tell him I knew my rights and it was a legal bike path and he had no right to search me.

"Shut the fuck up punk" he said as he pushed me around. "It's kids like you that are a making a mess down here. You have a problem with me then report me."

Well I did.

As I said before, I recieved a formal apology. That means that the chief also thought he was out of line.

I know how to deal with police, as I said in a another post, they are just people doing their job. Show them that you "respect theit authority" and make it known through your attitude that you are not a danger to them and they are likely to treat you as a human being.

11. bobthedestroyer

bobthedestroyer New Jack

Don't you have a riot or a fucking suicide bombing to attend you homo?

12. backfromgrave

backfromgrave Junior Member

that was out of line bob..

ans i think its good to show you are a danger to them (definetly not in a punk beating or verbally abusing them way) but that you are a threat to them getting into trouble with the system/law... otherwise they may think "great hes no danger to me i can abuse him all i want"..

13. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

wow......im glad they did this news piece.....hopefully people will realize that not all police are saints

14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

A friend of mines ex is going to jail for 3 years on a possesion charge...but he didn't do it, really. They found a thrown supply near him but he was with a crowd....but the cop who was bothering them and found the baggies had busted him years before but the case had been thrown out. It is a clear case of cop revenge but the guy can't afford an attorney worth anything...he was dumb, but not guilty

15. yum

yum Junior Member

some cops are such gronks but jesus fucking christ i hate seccas so much more. seccas are seriously just hired thugs, on par with bouncers for biggest arsehole job in the universe award