Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Police Run For Their Lives

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by effyoo, Feb 24, 2005.

1. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

and the Japanese president is pissed!

Video:

http://www.fnn-news.com/realvideo/sp2005022106_300.ram

video and text:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4287899.stm#

Police gaffe irks Japanese leader

Japan's police force was exposed to ridicule when morning TV viewers saw a man chasing away two officers.

Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi called the incident "embarrassing" and ordered a review of police training.

Television footage showed the officers approaching a car that had ploughed into a building in Tokyo.

They were then seen running away when the driver began pursuing them, brandishing what appeared to be a club.

"I couldn't believe it when the police officers fled instead of trying to seize the suspect when he came at them," said Mr Koizumi.

The incident, which happened in Tokyo's Daiba district, was broadcast by Fuji Television Network on its morning news bulletin.

The prime minister has told Japan's public security chief to tighten up police training to prevent a repeat incident.

"When the culprit came towards them, they didn't try to restrain him but ran away," he said. "I was surprised and amazed when I saw this.

"Many people must have viewed the incident on TV. I told the National Public Safety Commission chief to take steps so police are trained and prepared."

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Wacky Asians. What will they think of next.....

3. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

spinning textbooks on their fingers

4. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

police dont have guns in japan?

5. JUSTONE

JUSTONE Member

japan has like the lowest number of gun deaths per year for any developed country or something, less gun deaths more running away from people

6. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

but don't they know, like, karate or something omg

7. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i've already mastered that

8. JUSTONE

JUSTONE Member

yeah they like invented ninjas n shit. that dude in the car was probably ninja...is there a ninja appreciation thread?

9. krie

krie Guest

get of the ninja dick

10. HAL

HAL Dirty Dozen Crew

I bet the guy was stressed out from working 300 hours a week. I hear that people in Japan flip the fuck out sometimes from working so hard.

11. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

Probley why they have game shows like tekeshi's castle to help them let off some steam!

12. Hermdog

Hermdog Elite Member

I guess the poison dart didn't work on that fool

13. Schnitzel

Schnitzel Dirty Dozen Crew

He does look like general Lee from Takeshi's castle.Shame it finished in the 80's.

14. FIST2CUFFS

FIST2CUFFS Member

i just can't stop laughing...

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

ah ha ha ha ha ha

those guys hauled ass