Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

Guest KING BLING

Guest KING BLING

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/mostpopular/...987/detail.html

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In PadlockMan Could Not Remove Lock For Two Weeks

POSTED: 3:39 pm EDT August 5, 2005

UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT August 6, 2005

BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a Brentwood man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.

The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.

"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.

The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.

Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

24. Stealth Masturbation: 

Now this might be kind of hard but it. Grease your hair. (really) Works best with long hair. and yes the hair on your head. Then bend down REALLY FAR. Stick your cock in your hair put on some rock music and head bang. This is the MAXIMUM PLEASURE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Originally posted by El Mikinbin De Miami+Aug 11 2005, 11:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mikinbin De Miami - Aug 11 2005, 11:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Aug 11 2005, 03:07 AM

for $30 a locksmith would get that thing off with 0% damage to your testes.

anyhoo, i'll have to do that to someone next time i'm drunk.

heh. Your gonna touch somebody's balls?

[/b]

$30 for 2 minutes of discomfort? why not