Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KING BLING, Aug 11, 2005.

1. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

http://www.thewbalchannel.com/mostpopular/...987/detail.html

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In PadlockMan Could Not Remove Lock For Two Weeks

POSTED: 3:39 pm EDT August 5, 2005
    UPDATED: 10:42 am EDT August 6, 2005

BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a Brentwood man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.

The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.

"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.

The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.

Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

for $30 a locksmith would get that thing off with 0% damage to your testes.

anyhoo, i'll have to do that to someone next time i'm drunk.

3. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

A photo of the the freak would really complement this thread

4. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

24. Stealth Masturbation: 

Now this might be kind of hard but it. Grease your hair. (really) Works best with long hair. and yes the hair on your head. Then bend down REALLY FAR. Stick your cock in your hair put on some rock music and head bang. This is the MAXIMUM PLEASURE EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

5. xen

xen Dirty Dozen Crew

I mighta just left it there and hit the freakshow circuit down south. Charged 2 bits a gander :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

7. El Mikinbin De Miami

El Mikinbin De Miami Member

heh. Your gonna touch somebody's balls?

8. kasmoney

kasmoney Guest

cold water that thing would have fell off...

9. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

10. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

i voted for option 5.

carry on!

11. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

12. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

wouldn't that give you a massive stomach ache for two weeks? just having that lock pulling you down.. fuck.

its pretty funny though...

maybe make the guy swallow the key also.. then he would have to recover it to free himself....

13. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

I wouldn't stick my dick in a padlock in the first place.

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

Boogie Hands!

15. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

heh. Your gonna touch somebody's balls?
    [post=4069194]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

$30 for 2 minutes of discomfort? why not