Police Detection?

8onus

is there something like a radar scanner that can detect when a cop is near? police scanners are pretty usless, unless theres a 911 call involved. i know a look out buddy is great and all but when they're drunk as fuck, stoned off thier fucking rocks...well they aint much use. i don't know if i'll actually use someting that could do it(kinda feels like it would be breaking tradition) but if anyone would care to humor my curriosity on the subject you would be my hero of the day.

thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Such device buying would bring down the heat after the patriot act. Usually the cops only find you if there is a call involved. Not always, but how do you not spot a cop car with lights? It's really not that hard.

scanners were very effective years ago, but I know the cops constantly scramble there frequencies, so criminals can't use them to their advantage. I know technology has changed alot, and I'm not sure how scanners work now, best place to check, and ask is a Radio Shack..They are always up on that shit, because they want to sell them. Providing technology is ahead of the cops,[ highly doubtful ], you can get a cheap scanner for about $50, and also the codes from Radio Shack, program all the local police dept's, as well as the rr frequencies too, including the bulls, and you'll be good to go..but I preferr it hardcore, and just flat out duck and run, when I see the man coming..:D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ODS-1

Such device buying would bring down the heat after the patriot act. Usually the cops only find you if there is a call involved. Not always, but how do you not spot a cop car with lights? It's really not that hard.

FUCK THE PATRIOT ACT!!!

Originally posted by Sekoe1

Get a radar detecter. If the cop has his radar on you can pick him up from about a mile away. :idea:

Police Radar is for clocking speeders, so the chances they'll be looking for vandals are slim to none.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived