POLICE CoRRUPTIOn...

ETHREADZNY

I AM NOT GOING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE POLICE, NOR I AM GOING TO SAY, THAT FOR ANYTHING I HAVE DONE, I DIDN'T DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT. BUT, I MUST SAY THAT I AM A LITTLE BITTER AND ANGRY.

THE STORY GOES, THAT BACK IN THE DAY( ABOUT 9 YRS AGO), A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE GOT IN A SCUFFLE WHERE HE BOX CUT SOMEBODY. HE WAS YOUNG, AND THE SHIT WAS STUPID. HOWEVER HE SERVED HIS TIME, AND GREW UP. RECENTLY, THE VICTIMS FREINDS TOOK REVENGE, BY JUMPING MY FRIEND, 7 on 1. MY BOY GOT CUT UP PRETTY BAD, BOTTLE BROKE OVER HIS HEAD, AND BRUISED UP. I KNOW IT WAS RETALIATION, THATS FINE, BUT 9 YRS LATER. ANYWAYS, MY FRIEND SERVED HIS TIME. HOWEVER THE KIDS THAT JUMPED HIM, HAD CONNECTIONS TO A STATE TROOPER, AND GOT OFF WITH A SLAP ON THE WRIST, MONTHS LATER AFTER THE ATTACK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Krook

now that is fucking bullshit...

if you have proof this happened and shit take them to court...

you'll definatly win if you have enough proof of the incident that took place;)

yeah, it finally made it there. But unfortuanlty , I live in a smaller area. where people are put into to groups. The good and The bad. and my friend has a name for himself. I just hoping for some justice for my friend. I can understand immidate retaliation, but 9 yrs later makes no sense.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I can understand immidate retaliation, but 9 yrs later makes no sense.

I don't know man. Somebody wrong's me...usually I'll wait as long as I have to in order to get revenge...by myself. I wouldn't have an army of friends take care of bidness for me. Maybe his friends have that same mentality.

sucks your boy got jumped like that.

the revenge game can get real ugly, real quick...good luck.

thanks, its not the retalation that really pissed me off, I mean that sucks. but shit happens. my boys alright. its the fact that my friend did something similar years back and got sent away as a juvinelle. and now that we have al grown up. dudes in their late 20's jumped him, and got a slap on the wrist. especially after fucking him up pretty bad. it pays to know the state troopers.

Archived