Police Arrest Stormtrooper on Weapons Charge

8onus

Taken from another board.

Police Arrest Stormtrooper on Weapons Charge

Associated Press

BOSTON, Mass. - A Stormtrooper was arrested and charged Wednesday with lying to authorities and illegal weapons possesion when he denied being a member of the Imperial Guard.

The Stormtrooper did not have a carry permit for his Merr-Sonn Model 434 "DeathHammer" blaster weapon, and refused to provide police officers with proper identification. He was taken into custody shortly after 1pm, all the while insisting that someone called "The Emporer" would not be pleased.

An anonymous tipster called the 12th precint to report the Stormtrooper roaming the neighborhood. When police attempted to investigate, the Stormtrooper told them he was on secret imperial business which could not be revealed.

In unrelated news, later that night the arresting officer mysteriously suffocated and died. There were no external signs of injury.

starwars3hv.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SF1+Apr 7 2005, 08:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Apr 7 2005, 08:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-8onus@Apr 7 2005, 06:59 PM

In unrelated news, later that night the arresting officer mysteriously suffocated and died. There were no external signs of injury.

Ha,ha, Good riddence!

[/b]

^oops, thought it was for real.^

Originally posted by Hermdog@Apr 7 2005, 03:59 PM

Notice how no one on that street seems to care....if it was around here there would be a crowd of onlookers shouting random shit.

i think the whole thing is a set up shot...it fooled the hell out of me, this is why you read an article before you post it, serioulsly, read post number 2 on this thread.

i listened to this guy talk today about complicated and insane stuff involving the end of the world, supernatural beings, supernatural beings working through him, some magic information that everyone will know soon and a star wars movie, it was too complicated to remember, and funny. he said he writes the stuff that he is enlightened to, on paper towels.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Apr 8 2005, 02:02 AM

Then which ones are the imperial guards? i always see these fools rolling with emperor palpatine. So i am under the assumption that these indeed were imperial guards.

All I can say is that is definately a Crimson Guard, I know this for a fact. As for "Imperial Guard" I want to say storm troopers but I'm probably wrong.

I know its a Crimson guard cause I'm old enough that when I was a little kid my life revolved around Star Wars toys. Long before they were collectors items that stayed in their package. We abused the shit out of those things.

Edit:---> Even though they are called Crimson Guard, I'm pretty sure they guarded the Emperor. So maybe Star Wars nerds call them "Imperial Guards".All I know is when I was a kid they were called "Crimson Guards".