1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

police and backup

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by patrickjilbert, Feb 17, 2002.

1. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert 12oz Member

police and backup

Discussion started by patrickjilbert - Feb 17, 2002

you may have already had a thread about this - but what the hell is up with police needing so much backup?

my friend was painting with another guy and like 5 cops had their guns pulled at them.

so many cops show up when somebody has a traffic violation like a speeding ticket. you see like 3 cop cars all up on the car's business....

kind of sad i think when a cop can't take care of a situation alone.

patrickjilbert - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Feb 17, 2002

its really not a question to ask us. unlesss there is a cop on this board. i dont know. i dont think other people would know either. hey maybe im wrong. someone might now. i think its becuase police officers are pussies and cant do things by themselves and they need others to help them hand a ticket to a person.

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Wilt

Wilt Guest

Wilt - Replied Feb 17, 2002

ok..this is funny cuz i was watcing COPS last night wondering the same shit...and my theory is that when the dispatch calls out whatever is going down..whoever is nearby responds...and thats why sometimes 2 or 3 other cars come..which sucks..because then they feel the need to be even bigger assholes...grrrrrrrr....i got searched once on the way to paint some freights..they searched my car..and at first it was one cop..and he didnt think anything of the paint..like 5 other cars show up and all of a sudden im 1) a huffer and 2) suspect for a triple homicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i went to jail that night on some bullshit..good cop bad cop bullshit.

4. Agent Uprise

Agent Uprise New Jack

Agent Uprise - Replied Feb 17, 2002

Cops are just state-funded gangbangers, if they dont have you out numbered like 10 to 1 they keep thier hoe-ass mouths shut like the cowards they are.

Agent Uprise - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. Rhubarb

Rhubarb New Jack

Rhubarb - Replied Feb 17, 2002

having six cops trying to catch one dog seems like over kill to me, maybe i'm wrong. i think they all flock to one spot so that no one really has to do much, but they all have somthing they can say they were doing.

Rhubarb - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper 12oz Veteran Member

Frate_Raper - Replied Feb 17, 2002

7 cops 3 guys.....................it's all I have to say
    another time 10 on me.....still out ran them.

ever notice the smallest cops have the biggest mouths?

Frate_Raper - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert - Replied Feb 17, 2002

i've never had to run from the cops, but im afraid if i ever do. i watch COPS a lot and you see shit like an old fat white cop catching a skinny ass black kid. i just dont get it...

8. tue skinny

yah i watch cops sometimes. and i just dont get how fat shit eating donut cops can catch a skinny black dude. ? maybe its because they have so many cops now they just call for like 20 backups so they got this guy surrounded or something . who knows? i wil never understand cops.

9. patrickjilbert

patrickjilbert - Replied Feb 17, 2002

haha yeah i bet they call in the whole force out there for that skinny kid.

10. Eski

Eski Guest

Eski - Replied Feb 17, 2002

hhaah , aussie cops are either very very fat or very corupt .we got it easy

11. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

shameless self promotion - Replied Feb 17, 2002

Im a cop.
    And being a cop i know that the reason so many respond is that there has been a shortage of local donut shops since the guy from the dunkin donuts comercials has died..
    RIP donut man.

shameless self promotion - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  12. tue skinny

oh no oneder i never see dunkin donuts commercials with that guy and his coffe. fuck man. rip

13. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Feb 17, 2002

the reason so many cops show up is because they all have a general area the cover, so sometimes more than one will respond to a call that comes over the radio, thats how it worked when i did my ride along anyways. im sure you all know the safty in numbers deal, wouldnt you feel safer in a potentaly(sp) dangerous situation if you had a few friends around? dont give cops such a hard time, after all, they are just doing there job, not to mention if you have the law after you, you were doing somthing you shouldnt really be doing anyways right. iv met more cool cops than i have cool regular people. if you treat them like humans they will treat you like a human, and give you some more respect. just the other day i was going like 55 in a 35, got pulled over, was honest, nice, and respect full, and the dude only gave me a ticket for 40 in a 35, not to mention i wasnt wearing my seatbelt and he didnt bother to site me for that eaither, and yes, he knew i wasnt wearing it, he brought it to my attention.

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. dosoner

dosoner 12oz Elite Member

dosoner - Replied Feb 17, 2002

although there is the occasional bad apple (or apples) that will fuck with you when you really wernt doing anything wrong, most of them do alot of profilling and that stuff, but for the most part, cops arnt all that bad. fi you get caught doing something you shouldnt have been, do you really expect them to just let you off easy? would you do somthing like that at your job? next time your bitching, think about what you would do if you were at work at the pizza shop and someone wanted a free pizza for no good reason then got pissed off when you wouldnt give it to them

dosoner - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Feb 17, 2002

im glad i live in canada ...........american cops are rugged , they give beat downs for fun ........

i also think its hilarious that so many cops show up to one call .......but i guess its better than being unprepared .

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: