poison ivy suck....

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest tears*uno

my only advice is too masterbate ALOT, and watch the movie Spawn over and over and over while eating asian baby feet. works like a charm.

Get .05% Cutivate if you can. If not, 1% Hydrocortisone is probably your best bet. Warm showers/baths cause that ish to spread, so the colder you can take it, the better. Remember that it leaves oil in your skin that causes irritation, so anything you can do to avoid spreading it helps. Eventually it will just run out. Shots in the ass suck.

Go to the laundry aisle in the supermarket. Find a soap called Fels Naptha, it looks like this....

http://www.caninecuriosity.com/felsnaptha.gif'>

Treatment for Poison Ivy

After possible exposure to poison ivy, wash all clothing and accesories thoroughly with Fels Naptha soap. Resin from poison ivy can remain on the clothing for over 5 years, thereby causing a reaction to the skin long after the initial exposure.

My grandma gave me this remedy some years ago. After possible exposure to poison ivy, shower with Fels Naptha to remove all resin from your skin. This will help to eliminate or minimize any reaction you might have to the poison ivy. Small children should only shower once after exposure as this soap is very drying. We have used this method for years. It works great! Follow-up with a lotion. I do know of adults who use this for a couple of days when they shower just to insure that all of the resin has been removed.

Another remedy which I have not personally tried, is to rub the exposed area with a wet bar of Fels Naptha and allow the soap to dry on the skin. This also will remove the resin from your skin. People have told me that they do this before and after they have been exposed. Some people swear by this one.

thanks alot Ken E Bus. I will definitely have to give that a try. I picked up some stuff at my pharamacy called ivydry and I can feel it drying it out but its not doing much for the itching. It will reduce the itching for about 3 hours then it starts in full force and I get to the point where I am ready to cut my skin off with a boxcutter. I am trying to find some benedryl creme or some other antihistimine cream in hopes that it will help. I wouldn't mind this as bad if it wasn't making my hips looks like freddy kreugers face.

poison ivy blows...i got it on the tounge of my shoe and for a week i wore ankle socks with the shoes while i cut grass...that sucked...that was two years ago, and a month ago i needed some shoes that were all ready messed up, so i wore these ones...with ankle socks...the agony all over again...but now ima get that laundry soap and end this problem once and for all...

Guest TEARZ

dude, you obviously did not see my poison ivy on my balls thread.

listen closely...

your only hope is technu. dibs put me onto it. go get it immediately. stop reading this and go call all the stores in your area and ask if they have it... phonetically- tek-nu...

it is the only stuff out there that actually get the poison oil out of your skin... ivy dry works well too after technu as a topical drying agent...

and lastly, good luck.

i feel your pain man. the shit absolutely sucks.

Originally posted by the JEL kid

THIS IS THE CHANCE TO GET BACK AT PEOPLE U HATE...TOUCH THEM EVERYWHERE U CAN ,AND IF U HAVE A EX THAT GETS ON UR NERVES TRY TO FINGER HER LMAO.....

you cant give it to people by touching people if you already have it

also, this definetly works, get 91% rubbing alcohol, the strongest stuff, and pour it on there every 3 hours buy like 3 bottles of it, it will be gone in 2 days. wash with Lava soap also, clean your sheets, i had to go to the hospital cause i was rollin around in it at night and got it all on my face, luckily it was halloween so it played out nice.

Archived