poison ivy is a bitch

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

crabs, semen, cooties & shit mixed together.

The method is to find the listed ingredients, ingest them all as well as covering yourself head to toe, you must then dance around naked in the city running up to random people and hugging them, spreading this concoction onto other people is the only method of getting rid of it.

Poison Ivy that is.

Bleach.

I used to work outdoors and as a result had a case of this shit like every week. As you may or may not know, poison ivy goes through stages where it forms, bubles up, comes to a head, and then open up and oozes pus which is probably the worst stage. Then you play the waiting game until it's all done. Something that will expedite the process is to scratch open the area(s) when it's close to opening on its own, and then put bleach on it using a cottonball or something. This dries the shit out much faster than either waiting it out or using the gels and creams that they sell. And, in case your wondering, I've had doctors tell me to do this as well so it's safe. I've done it every time and have never had scars or anything else. Good luck.

I catch poison ivy 10+ times every summer. As soon as it clears, I catch it again. At least one of those results in it being all over my body, usually including my dick/ball region. I've found rubbing alcohol works ok, as does hangin out in a pool (I'm guessin it's the chlorine). Bleach sounds like a good idea, but the best is still scratchin it til it bleeds, then gettin in the ocean. Oh sweet salt water

Fuck poison ivy

I once got a small patch of poison ivy on my arm. So I put one of those super sealed high tech band-aids they sell now over it figuring I could scratch it when it itches without it spreading and plus the healing whatever in the band-aid would help. Instead it filled up like a pimple about 1/2 an inch of my arm and the size of a White Caste hamburger...it happened really fast and once it started I was afraid to remove it...that was what I advise NEVER to try.