pointless threads...

iCEBERG

why am i so good at makin them? why do people participate in my pointless threads rather than talk shit? do you like me? prolly not. but chances are i'm makin some ramen noodles at 2 in the mornin, an im lovin em. im going to go to sleep, after i watch the one again, and eat my noodles. so if you have something to add, please do, if not, spit your shit an ill read it tomoorow, an truthfully not be offendid.

so either or...

i win.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

all the threads that i've done seemed to get looked over and ignored...kinda like most of my posts...oh well. shit happens.you live your live then you die.big whoop.;)

deepest apologies, but i was real drunk, an i never even knew he had a show, an i saw alanis moressete talkin an the background looked like connan, so i turned away an started doin other stuff, all the while in the back of my drunken mind thinking i was listening to connan, an unfortunatly i wasn't. when i see connan, i let his 7 foot frame knock me out for that one, i too am dissapointed.

Originally posted by blood as ink

all the threads that i've done seemed to get looked over and ignored...kinda like most of my posts...oh well. shit happens.you live your live then you die.big whoop.;)

thats how my threads look like too. but the friendship one turned out to be a good one. oh well. we can't always be liked anyways.

Archived