pointers

Kam12oz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well thanks so far on the pointers but keep them coming if youd like i can try to post some more i have done......um and if you feel the need to i wouldnt mind if you picked apart every little thing you personally wouldnt like cause all im tring to do is progress...........(i am more of a fine artist like acrylic painting, charcoal, pastels. if anyone is interested in seeing anything like that just tell me .....or if you have any ideas i could inquire my stlye from fine arts into writing just say cause it really couldnt hurt) but it maybe awhile before i get anything else posted cause ill be out of town.........thanks.......

well i used to write cam but, i got bored of it, so i suggest to just practice practice, and look around ur city for artists and take notes ,get a feel for the flow and such,dont bite, and dont try and connect the letters or anything, just get a feel for what there doing.then just sketch for mad hours, and ulll develop ur own style, and its the universal advice because it works

peaver

-lame

Guest 6ozmesk

born2rite

i took him painting for his first time(first time holdin a can) tha nigga got talent

he got the toy view of wut graff letters are etc.(no diss::cant do nuthin but get better) but he painted the cleanest fuckin piece an he fuckin freestyled it....i was highly impressed.

KEEP WERKIN ON THA GRAFF DAWG SEE U MONDAY! :king:

p.s. 2 hella ill sketches fo u to peep when u get back:D

one

hey we dont want to see that, ive been writing for a few a years, and just now am i doing anything that i would be willing to post. but i dont, cause most sketches are gay to look at on the internet, unless theyre sick, most people try to cover up theyre weak graff with mediocre art skills that leaves fools fooled on 12 oz, most of the stuff peopel say is a good start is totla garbage, dont want none of this bullshit, so keep it in your book.

did that dude just say dawg? i bet your both 7th graders, 6ozmesk has been writing for 4 months, and kam just started after mesk showed him, they tag the bathrooms at school, do sharpie tags on the bus, and paint those spots where the local wannabe stoners thro up 4:20, even tho none of those kids actually inhale. oh and you inline skate, maybe you skateboard? am i right. yeha and you draw names for ugly hoes at your school, and still get none.

Originally posted by Nothing

did that dude just say dawg? i bet your both 7th graders, 6ozmesk has been writing for 4 months, and kam just started after mesk showed him, they tag the bathrooms at school, do sharpie tags on the bus, and paint those spots where the local wannabe stoners thro up 4:20, even tho none of those kids actually inhale. oh and you inline skate, maybe you skateboard? am i right. yeha and you draw names for ugly hoes at your school, and still get none.

Hahaha, whoever this guy is talking about is a poofter.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by virus

how can u bite block letters?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should know, bite pirate!

you should know, bite pirate!

OH MY FUCKIN GOD!!!!U TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH MAN!!!MAD PROPS!!!ahahahaha :lol:

U suck Virus..change ur name!

Archived