Pointalism?

Mistery

hey..has anyone ever though about doing a piece in Pointalism?.....ive wondered how it would look or even if it'd work.....so please tell me.....heres a pic of Pointalism art i did in art class lol...(pointalism is the art where u to everyhting with dots....no lines or anyhitng....just dots....it looks hella cool like my pic..but i dont no if it'd b cool for painting pieces...)...u could use a tiny lined cap

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Mistery510/face.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive done canvas and stickers in pointalism, but thats different. anyways, it wouldnt really be a problem about finding a wall big enough, it'd be finding someone who has the can control to do it, if you dont use stock caps, or even sometimes if ou do, you could do it. but it'd be long and tiresome id think. which is probably why not many people have fucked with it.

haha no im not some rich kid lol...im actually hella poor lol....but yeah...idk...seems like its b heka tight to do...but idk....o well....ill prally ry it some day..and it'll look heka cool and ppl will call me THE DOT GUY..or the DOT DUDE............ahah lol

ok, i thought about this about a year and ahalf ago and inquiired about it on the boards. ouija actually had two very good ideas about how to pull it off.

first, a stencil spouncer (spounce?)

second: a bunch of large poster sized cardboard with holes of varying sizes cut out...

it would take alot of planning. that's the big problem i came up with. a chill spot or somewhat chill spot would be in order, too....obviously.

i do think you could bring stippling succesfully into graffiti, but that is just my humble opinion.

others may disagree. i say try it. if you can get ahold of ouija, he might have some more thoughts on it or he might have actually tried it.

Originally posted by Mistery

yeah..it looks hella tight on paper..so i thoguht it might look hella tight on a wall or soemhting

ive never seen it on a wall. but someone has been working on this idea in the top secret lab for quite awhile. its rough goin so far. but i will conquer it.

Originally posted by 83.

ive never seen it on a wall. but someone has been working on this idea in the top secret lab for quite awhile. its rough goin so far. but i will conquer it.

good luck with that. post flix when you get something complete.

i recall when i asked about this, someone posted a euro writers piece done in pointilism....so fresh...made me almost cry.