POF

Will Ferreal

what up yall. so recently my boy told me about this website called pof (plenty of fish) which is a free dating site type thing. I was skeptical about it but my boy pulled a couple pretty hot girls off of it so I said "fuck it. any free way of streaming pussy back 2 my house is a good thing."

so i got on there and within the first day got 4 numbers, banged a girl within the 1st week.

so its legit.

idk if any of yall are on there, but if you are, youll know that the ratio of busted bitches to cute girls is about 10/1.

theres some goofy lookin knucklehead chicks on there.

SO, i wanted to dedicate this thread to the goofy lookin bitches on pof.

add some if u got em

1k03um0lea13fjya0452jvoky252052147.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my old barracks roommates used POF religiously, I think its pretty big in the NW, anyways he met this broad that her fetish was cleaning dirty people. They met and she told him to call her when he was really dirty.

So we go to Yakima Training center for a month, live in our strykers and tents, got 1 shower about a week in, and trained hard. The day we get back he calls her and says he's filthy. We all smelled like shit, dirt, sweat, and MRE farts. She gives him her address and goes over without changing or wiping his face off. she has a hot bath run for him, scrubs him clean--this apparently took like 30 minutes. then blew him and told him to leave.

I'm single now so I should probably try it out.

One of my old barracks roommates used POF religiously, I think its pretty big in the NW, anyways he met this broad that her fetish was cleaning dirty people. They met and she told him to call her when he was really dirty.

So we go to Yakima Training center for a month, live in our strykers and tents, got 1 shower about a week in, and trained hard. The day we get back he calls her and says he's filthy. We all smelled like shit, dirt, sweat, and MRE farts. She gives him her address and goes over without changing or wiping his face off. she has a hot bath run for him, scrubs him clean--this apparently took like 30 minutes. then blew him and told him to leave.

I'm single now so I should probably try it out.

this story is a Mentioned in Despatches

just joined for shits

3odl5r3x02eryjyqlb24wyhlo249792793.2.jpg

first thing that popped up on that "hot or not" -esque feature

this oughta be swell

must spread. aside from actually getting numbers and meeting these hoes in real life, the "meet me" thing is the best part. its just like smash or trash but better because you can actually possibly smash