Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PM

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Weapon X, Oct 18, 2002.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yeah, I'm sure this thread will get closed. I realize there is a very slim chance anyone will contribute flix, but I gotta do it so t least there is a chance. I'm a sucker like that - I play the lottery on a regular basis.

[​IMG]

i've seen his shit up in magazines, and I'm sure he's paid enough dues, but I've searched high and low, and I can't find any flicks of his work on the net.

and thanks to Ethreadzny for finding that one picture above with the revlon.

2. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

no doubt, either way pm gets props, and maybe there is more pictures around...

3. Eli

Eli Guest

That dude really dropped some knowledge interesting shit I never got that mag.I hope more people read that. It would be educational for them. I like the big brother analogy.

4. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

"Soldiers went from bombing lines to sniffing them, trading in their pilots for blunt and walking the streets with liquor in their pockets instead of ink."

"liquor in their pocketinstead of ink."

yeah, well, I'd rather have a bottle of Marquis de Villard instead of ink most of the time. Besides, graffiti and alcohol; I thought the two go hand in hand after the first couple of years and charges.