PLEASE READ

Zes

sorry guys if this seems like the wrong forum but i really need to ask you guys sumktin. i painted a roller tonite and got paitn all over my dads jacket i was borrowing. i need to find a way to get bukcket paint off gortex witin the next 30 mnins or i am dead. thanks alot guys and please help me figure this out!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

If paint thinner isn't working, I don't know what will. Keep trying, and start coming up with good excuses in the meanwhile. Good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest illwill

man, how are you going to where someone elses shit to do a roller, you know your going to get paint all over you. dont be a knucklehead, go jack a new jacket.

umm i wouldnt use paint thinner..

i remember when my friend was captured and taken hostage by some big smash repair guys caus he bombed their shop and they beat for a while then forced him to buff their whole wall and a lane way near their shop. Before handing him to over to the cops who congragulated them on their good work .......They made him buff the shit with paint thinner using his expensive jacket as a rag... that fucked the jacket for good

Originally posted by Rectum

umm i wouldnt use paint thinner..

i remember when my friend was captured and taken hostage by some big smash repair guys caus he bombed their shop and they beat for a while then forced him to buff their whole wall and a lane way near their shop. Before handing him to over to the cops who congragulated them on their good work .......They made him buff the shit with paint thinner using his expensive jacket as a rag... that fucked the jacket for good

holy shit. those guys really showed him.

Archived