Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Zes, Nov 22, 2002.

1. Zes

Zes Junior Member

sorry guys if this seems like the wrong forum but i really need to ask you guys sumktin. i painted a roller tonite and got paitn all over my dads jacket i was borrowing. i need to find a way to get bukcket paint off gortex witin the next 30 mnins or i am dead. thanks alot guys and please help me figure this out!

2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

3. ToYs

ToYs Guest

get some paint thinner or gasoline works too, rub it on and try to scrub it off, put the coat in the washer to get rid of the smell. pray it works

4. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

i would just hide the jacket. or tell the truth.

5. Zes

Zes Junior Member

thanks guys i am working on paint thinner and it doesn't seem to be working any other suggestions?

6. Zes

Zes Junior Member

sorrry to bump this again guys but i need to get it out. i am gonna be fucked. theres gotta be sumtin...

7. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

8. If paint thinner isn't working, I don't know what will. Keep trying, and start coming up with good excuses in the meanwhile. Good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

9. Zes

Zes Junior Member

its a green gortex shell. would bleach work?

10. dahighlifdhl

what color is the jacket?

11. Zes

Zes Junior Member

its a green gortex shell man. will machine washing it do anything? how about dry cleaners?

12. dahighlifdhl

dry cleaners will work

13. dahighlifdhl

but i thought you had like 30 minutesto clean it

14. Zes

Zes Junior Member

i am thinking i'll hide it tonite and rush it out to dry cleaners tommrow. also, i am wondering if i try washing it in machine tonite will that make it harder for dry cleaners or should i try that first?

15. wrkr

wrkr Member

bleach will ruin it