please ignore jeff dahlmers post entitled "hi, im new here"

kaesthebluntedwonder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by i~hear~voice

damn..why does that bitch remind me of one of my ex girlfriends....hmmmm.......werid...id bang her though...:D

i would rather bang my head against a brickwall...........reapeatedly.

Guest willy.wonka

im serious now

i eat humans.thats all he really says...wanna be makros...

somebody who makes me sick...i dont want to sound too fucked up,but for some reason im really not feelin his style..i feel sorry for hte chap,but he picked a monster...he reminds us that he ate young black boys and this wanna be DAHMER is calling his victims smelly little black people on my thread..

you know,i shouldnt even complain.

but what he did was sick...and it seems you make a big joke out of it "JEFF DAHMER".its disturbing.i think that if thats your role model,youre just about sick as he is,or heading towards that direction,by joking around,being his supporter..

im not complaining,im just letting it out...

isnt the real dahmer dead?

by being fucked in the ass by a broomstick..or did he survive?

Re: im serious now

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i eat humans.thats all he really says...wanna be makros...

somebody who makes me sick...i dont want to sound too fucked up,but for some reason im really not feelin his style..i feel sorry for hte chap,but he picked a monster...he reminds us that he ate young black boys and this wanna be DAHMER is calling his victims smelly little black people on my thread..

you know,i shouldnt even complain.

but what he did was sick...and it seems you make a big joke out of it "JEFF DAHMER".its disturbing.i think that if thats your role model,youre just about sick as he is,or heading towards that direction,by joking around,being his supporter..

im not complaining,im just letting it out...

isnt the real dahmer dead?

by being fucked in the ass by a broomstick..or did he survive?

http://www.tornadohills.com/dahmer/renamed2/dahmer33.gif'>

ohh tough guy.. you wont be singing the same song when im drilling a hole in your head

Archived