please help me make paper chase not suck.

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this sketch has already been posted on another thread....but perhaps it will lighten the mood of this thread. paper chase really has gone down the drain. i havent been here long....but i know half ass work when i see it.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00220390f00000059.jpg'>

this sketch is still unfinished. i cant think of a background....writer's block. i'll post a better one later when i get a chance...this piece really doesnt show any potential.:o

all of you mutha fuckers need to shut the fuck up im sick of every forum saying how its "goin downhill" or down "the drain" thats prolly cuz your square asses post daily and gettin bored, grab ya ass a can instead of livin graff throuigh a monitor. stop makin these gay ass threads bout this shit if you dont like the site the jus simply leave damn no one wants to listen to this shit. theres too many toys here wut you gonna do ask them to leave...ha

uno

Originally posted by sonic

all of you mutha fuckers need to shut the fuck up im sick of every forum saying how its "goin downhill" or down "the drain" thats prolly cuz your square asses post daily and gettin bored, grab ya ass a can instead of livin graff throuigh a monitor. stop makin these gay ass threads bout this shit if you dont like the site the jus simply leave damn no one wants to listen to this shit. theres too many toys here wut you gonna do ask them to leave...ha

uno

yes, so please leave.

why would i want to abandon 12oz? i come here for inspiration and to see whats going on in the world of graffiti. you seem like you talk the talk but not walk the walk. and even though this is irrelevant because this is the PAPER CHASE, wheres your painted stuff? you are obviously on here enough to have read this post, so theres a good chance that you're on here just as much as me.

go away.

im with mr.e, i've floated this board for around 3 years, something like that.

this board was like the celebrity graff board that got even me wet. and now this board is just nothing but conversation and begginers, theres nothing wrong with begginers but whats the point of asking for help if most of the people on here are the ones that need help, no dis to the ones who are skilled and still with the board but it seems that his board turned into so much beef and bullshit that the dope kids left.

i remembered when people from FX and TM7 would roll up on this board, and that's just a little bit of what was on here. and the sketches that got posted are the kind that give veiwers multiple siezures and make others go mentally insane just from looking at them.

i want to see this site to get back to its older roots but i honestly dont know if thats possible with what it consists of now i.e all the beef and hatred and no offense but lack of skill.

this site is more conversation than graffiti, yeah a chanel zero is okay in some ways but is sometimes the origin of beef and plus its mostly one kids who starts a thread for one sketch that looks the same as the last one they posted the day before and asks for more help, PRACTICE, im sick of all that shit, kids think skills come over night. im going off topic but the point is that one sketch will get 3 pages full of comments that have nothing to do with it.

on the real: i could care less about a website, its the interent, back when i was starting we didnt even have computers let alone magazines, i made my way through with pure skill, not bitten or borrowed, just my own styles and from that i have much to be proud of, but not stuck up for.

and from this i am sure of it that beef will follow these words as well as everyone elses, its the way people are today, but for those who got beef with me, well then your only way of taking it up with me is on the streets.

Hey I cant agree with u guys more... I come here for insparation. THough i am a beginner and sometimess do waist the thread on my wack ass work i think we shoudl have a beginner forum... Like i read in this book today that had "Rules od graff" and #1 was you suck untill further notice. And i get sick of rolling thorough here looking at bad stuff. but once a week maybe we get some amazing stuff. I think its great people help us beginners. but there should be a begginers forum... Ummm yah i htink im rambling now. Peace

the training bible thread was some serious shit.

exactly, i was'nt going to mention it because i was afraid of two things, kids would thread-dig and post their work in there that should'nt be in there, or i would end up seeing skills of those writers in the training bible in some one elses sketches. but im am gonna have to say with confidence that the training bible thread is the best thread in paper chase ever to be created, and the way things are looking, i think its gonna stay like that but i wouldnt mind being proved wrong! ;)

aright, im down to bring the training bible back up and running in full effect.

i know theres maybe about over 20 people on this board that can submit (with skill, no beef, no bullshit)

starting with some from mr.e and dorkstar, i dont want to make any promises too soon but im not to fond of posting my work on the net for various reasons but i'll see what i can do, and for sure i can get some of my homies pages down and i'll get a hold of some other black books.

yall are trippin....i aint tryin to get beef started or nuthin....but you go to any forum and be there for like 2 weeks theres bound to be a thread jus like this....and threads like this one are dumb and pointless its not gonna change cuz a bunch of heads are gonna be like..."lets make 12oz poppin" wut the fuck is that gonna do...after a site has started bein wack because its flooded with toys then it aint gonna change...these threads are wut make 12oz gay, cuz there useless....and you sayin why i dont post my paints cuz unlike some heads on here i paint and would rather spend time paintin then sittin in a chair scannin shit weekly

wut ever i aint trying to get beef started i jus think 12oz is ill as it is dosnt need to be flooded with dumb ass threads.....

anyways that first pic is hot as fuck im feelin that style

Archived