playstaiton 2

Guest bumdigger

Guest bumdigger

how many of you own them and how much did you pay for em.

i heard that new game grand theft auto 3 is dope. you know the cheapest place to find one would be?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

got one...

Dave Mirra BMX 2 - like Tony Hawk but BIGGER!!

Onimusha - The best samauri shit EVER!!

next purchase...

Metal Gear Solid 2.. I played the demo and almost cried!

Guest i heart you

question mark.

waiting for the x box? why? there are virtually no exclusive games on it. there are many that are premering.. but all that means is that sony will come out with the same game acouple months later. ps2 my friend. ps2.

i paid nothing for mine. i worked at a toy store when the ps2 hit the market. i think *not sure* but i think that ps2 still goes for around 4 bills. im glad that i got it though.. i would have gladly paid for the thing also. but damn corporate for sending 1 more then they accounted for. yes. because now..im able to watch the godfather on dvd. the reason they invented dvd. mmm..

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

ssx snowboarding is addictive

im stuck on maddens 2002

i wont rub it in how my girls brother is a producer for the company doing GTA3 and i have been in his office months ago playing it, or that im gettin my advanced copy this weekend...

thats also how i got my ps2 before it came out

My bro and I got one last Christmas. Fuck the X-Box, that shit is gay

This is weird. I was just about to post a thread on how fucking awesome GTA3 is. My brother bought it a coule days ago like 20 mins after it came out. Holy fuck!! I rarey play video games, the only ones I really play are Gran Turismo 3 and the FIFA series, but fuck! I'm addicted to this game! It's fucking incredible! Here are some of my favourite features:

-Being able to randomly beat the fuck out of anybody, with your hands, or a bat, or a pipe. Then you take the corpses' money. Then the paramedics come. Proceed to beat the fuck out of them and steal the ambulance.

-Finding discarded drugs behind the hospital. Everything suddenly goes all slow and wobbly, when you punch people they go flying! Ha ha ha!!

-Stealing gang members' cars. Ha ha, pussies.

-Running away from the cops while blindly shooting behind you

-Fuck, this game has it all. Go out and by it NOW!!!:eek:

Guest clockworker

my playstation 2 got stolen....but i got it back....you can use your imagaination about how i did that considering it was a local teenager....if he would have trashed my house he would be dead....lol....im not kidding either.....

Archived